Check your account email address ×

Question...

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why are we borrowing money from China to pay to farmers because they were fucked on tariffs from China?

Careful MC, if the Trumpster's know that China buys US Treasury bonds to finance the debt we incurred from having to reimburse the farmers hurt by our own doing then they might try to spin that as "China's paying for the tariffs".  Just watch.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Careful MC, if the Trumpster's know that China buys US Treasury bonds to finance the debt we incurred from having to reimburse the farmers hurt by our own doing then they might try to spin that as "China's paying for the tariffs".  Just watch.

You cant be this level of dumb. MC I expect it from but you arent that fucking retarded are you?

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You cant be this level of dumb. MC I expect it from but you arent that fucking retarded are you?

It’s likely the question of the day at DU

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Which part did you find dumb?  Hopefully the latter part cause I cranked the dumb level up to 11 there.  

So no answer? Trump places 25% tariffs on China, China does the same and US farmers take billions in losses. To make up for his dumb ass move Trump gives the farmers billions for his stupid move. Trump finances the billions by selling bonds to China.

Who pays .........the American taxpayer does. Trump continues his LOOZER business practices on our American economy and future generations and the Trump clowns here support him.

China owns 21 trillion dollars of US debt

https://www.thebalance.com/how-much-u-s-debt-does-china-own-417016

IDIOTS

Edited by Mainecat

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So no answer? Trump places 25% tariffs on China, China does the same and US farmers take billions in losses. To make up for his dumb ass move Trump gives the farmers billions for his stupid move. Trump finances the billions by selling bonds to China.

Who pays .........the American taxpayer does. Trump continues his LOOZER business practices on our American economy and future generations and the Trump clowns here support him.

IDIOTS

Fucking jerk water moron!  So your claim is that we are selling bonds to China so we can make up for the tariffs so we can help farmers?  Wtf?

You are a fucking idiot.  Did you read your fucking article?  Dumb as fuck.

Literally, Kill yourself.  Not kidding.  This isn’t a Benny joke.  Do it.  You are a HUGE problem in America.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking jerk water moron!  So your claim is that we are selling bonds to China so we can make up for the tariffs so we can help farmers?  Wtf?

You are a fucking idiot.  Did you read your fucking article?  Dumb as fuck.

Literally, Kill yourself.  Not kidding.  This isn’t a Benny joke.  Do it.  You are a HUGE problem in America.

The fed paid farmers.  There is currently a deficit on the fed balance sheet.  The fed sells US treasury bonds to cover shortfall.  China buys some of those bonds.  Do you need Slinger to connect up the dots for you or what?

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The fed paid farmers.  There is currently a deficit on the fed balance sheet.  The fed sells US treasury bonds to cover shortfall.  China buys some of those bonds.  Do you need Slinger to connect up the dots for you or what?

Just stfu.  This is just dumb as fuck.  Bonds get sold no matter what.  Idiots.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

IDIOTS

Why sell bonds to pay it when there will be money from tarrifs? 

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just stfu.  This is just dumb as fuck.  Bonds get sold no matter what.  Idiots.

Bonds get traded all the time no matter what.  The treasury doesn’t increase the supply of bonds no matter what.  See the distinction there?  

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Bonds get traded all the time no matter what.  The treasury doesn’t increase the supply of bonds no matter what.  See the distinction there?  

Yeah..now, show me where we are selling more bonds to China due to tariffs on China.  I want an accurate and factual link.

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you want to really impress me, show me not only what I asked for above but add factual information on how these “China bonds” are being sold to help subsidize farmers.

You’re asking me to prove something I didn’t claim as far as us selling more bonds specifically to China.  Note above, I used the word “some” as in they haven’t ceased buying US treasury holdings.  The US treasury has definitely had to increase the bond supply in order to gain the real capital needed to cover the increasing amount of deficit spending that has been going on.  Some of that deficit increase was caused by subsidizing farmers impacted by the tariffs.  

It was my estimation, in light of the above, that Trumpsters would take that and extrapolate outwards that China was “paying for the tariff” or some derivative thereof.  I’m not a Trumpater so I’m not going to impress you by going that extra albeit absurd step.  That’s your wheelhouse, hoser.  :)  

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You’re asking me to prove something I didn’t claim as far as us selling more bonds specifically to China.  Note above, I used the word “some” as in they haven’t ceased buying US treasury holdings.  The US treasury has definitely had to increase the bond supply in order to gain the real capital needed to cover the increasing amount of deficit spending that has been going on.  Some of that deficit increase was caused by subsidizing farmers impacted by the tariffs.  

It was my estimation, in light of the above, that Trumpsters would take that and extrapolate outwards that China was “paying for the tariff” or some derivative thereof.  I’m not a Trumpater so I’m not going to impress you by going that extra albeit absurd step.  That’s your wheelhouse, hoser.  :)  

You didn’t claim it but here you are defending MC’a stupid ass for claiming just that.

Now, continue backing away slowly.......

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You didn’t claim it but here you are defending MC’a stupid ass for claiming just that.

Now, continue backing away slowly.......

I think you may have reacted overly emotionally to MC’s last post that you lambasted him for.  He didn’t state that China was exclusively covering the farmer payouts or that they’ve increased their holdings, etc.   He’s not a Trumpster so I wouldn’t expect him to try to make Trump’s case for him.  It’s the weekend, relax!  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

IDIOTS

hey I am 100% fine with dumping the entire farm bill for ever . 

how about you? 

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I think you may have reacted overly emotionally to MC’s last post that you lambasted him for.  He didn’t state that China was exclusively covering the farmer payouts or that they’ve increased their holdings, etc.   He’s not a Trumpster so I wouldn’t expect him to try to make Trump’s case for him.  It’s the weekend, relax!  

No.  I acted very restrained.  Did you read his posts?  :lol: 

Go away.  This is not good for you.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

MC and Morrison , what a team :lol:  

It’s unreal.  

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No.  I acted very restrained.  Did you read his posts?  :lol: 

Go away.  This is not good for you.

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

MC and Morrison , what a team :lol:  

It’s unreal.