Check your account email address ×

Kudlow Contradicts Trump on Who Is Actually Paying Tariffs

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

UNfortunatly it's incorrect. THe cheap shit is coming here because that's what the American consumer demands. If people refused to buy it and bought from their competitor who produced here no one would produce in China.

Go buy an American made pair of sneakers or tv and let me know how it went

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump is making it LOOK LIKE he is punishing the Chinese, when in reality he is forcing the cock-sucking AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN to return manufacturing to the USA. 

As I stated for years, it is the GREED MONGING, COCK-SUCKING AMERICAN GREED FUCK BASTARDS, that caused this trade/quality nightmare. THE CHINESE only accommodated the greed sucking Americans. Nobody put a gun to the greed-fucks heads to move to India and China. 

Partly.   As is the greedy American consumer who demands to pay less and less for goods.   American's can be cheap fucks.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Partly.   As is the greedy American consumer who demands to pay less and less for goods.   American's can be cheap fucks.  

ANd when they reward the American manufacturer's competitor by buying their product instead of the American choice the AMerican manufacturer has to decide to let their market share dwindle, or join the chink party.

52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

UNfortunatly it's incorrect. THe cheap shit is coming here because that's what the American consumer demands. If people refused to buy it and bought from their competitor who produced here no one would produce in China.

I disagree, I hate to admit it but Znotty is correct, the greed of the American CEO and his cohorts is what drives biz out of America, they love their extremely cheap labor. Just look at Nike shoes for example, they're not cheap but according to your theory they should be selling for far less than they are but they're not. The difference is most of the money is going to the top, in America the worker isn't interested in being a slave and would demand a piece of that pie. The cost of the shoes would remain the same if the greedy owners would take a pay cut for the sake of the worker.

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The cheap fucks are the biz owners who demand slave labor.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

The cheap fucks are the biz owners who demand slave labor.

Partly and partly consumers always looking for the BBD.  

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Partly and partly consumers always looking for the BBD.  

Americans had no problem buying American made products 35 - 40 plus years ago because the worker also wanted a piece of the profits which would allow the worker to purchase American made products. Today the biz owners want most of the profits and don't give a fuck about the American worker.

Big business fucked up when they went searching for cheap labour and taught the Chinese how to build everything. They were 50 years behind us in 1990

GE thought them how to build large appliances, now the chinese are building better stuff. 

In order to build a factory in China, the government owns part of it. They put their engineers in place and they steal secrets.  One of our customers found their exact product with a different label. They weren't sure if the product was being made on the same line or whether the Chinese just built a replica factory while they were building theirs. Serves them right in a way. But upside is they move a lot of their product back to Canada. 

We gave up and started buying Chinese tooling when our 2 of the 3 places we used retired. We held out a long time because we wanted to protect Canadian business.  They cost less than half and work perfectly. Better quality than Europe and Canada. Our first run samples take 1/2 the time.  In fact they are so cheap we have bought back up tooling for some of our proprietary high volume products. Never could have afforded that before. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Americans had no problem buying American made products 35 - 40 plus years ago because the worker also wanted a piece of the profits which would allow the worker to purchase American made products. Today the biz owners want most of the profits and don't give a fuck about the American worker.

Exactly....most offered unions, great benefits and profit sharing retirement plans. All gone today cause of corporate greed.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Exactly....most offered unions, great benefits and profit sharing retirement plans. All gone today cause of corporate greed.

My cushy new union job pays about 60k a year less than my non union job. Maybe more if you consider total package 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

My cushy new union job pays about 60k a year less than my non union job. Maybe more if you consider total package 

Yeah but you just may have that job till you retire....not like your last one.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah but you just may have that job till you retire....not like your last one.

You dont have a clue what you're babbling about. My last job was far more secure than this one.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You dont have a clue what you're babbling about. My last job was far more secure than this one.

Your job security must relay on whether they know you spend all day lipping off on this site or not 

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah we pay every one gets that.  good now company's may think about making there widgets here and they may actualy work when you open the box . would that not be nice for a,change 

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes

Dumb and dumber.

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pray tell why a genius such as yourself would quit a job to earn 60k less a year?....and I don’t know what I’m talking about?

Oh poor Wince.....hes gonna cry about his conduit and fittings getting a little more expensive.....boo hoo you fucking idiot. You afraid you're gravy train is gonna slow down and bit and you'll be back to regular Vince instead of fake baller Vince?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Pray tell why a genius such as yourself would quit a job to earn 60k less a year?....and I don’t know what I’m talking about?

To move home you stupid fuck

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trust me bro, that is NOT the norm. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

About 60k more than I'm making now

You mean to tell me you were making about $120,000.00 a year as an industrial electrician in Indiana?