Check your account email address ×

Trump hates gays

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex M. Azar II announced today that, as a result of discussions between the Trump Administration and Gilead Sciences, Inc., the pharmaceutical company has agreed to donate pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) medication for up to 200,000 individuals each year for up to 11 years.  PrEP is used to reduce the risk of HIV infection in individuals who are at higher risk for HIV. It has been shown to reduce the risk of new infection by up to 97 percent when taken consistently.

The agreement between the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Gilead will last until at least December 31, 2025 and possibly through December 31, 2030, and will provide medication to treat individuals who are at risk for HIV and who are uninsured. This donation will deliver Gilead’s PrEP medication Truvada, which currently carries a list price of more than $20,000 per patient per year, to up to 200,000 people per year, including in the states and counties identified as priority areas in the Trump Administration plan to end the HIV epidemic in America.

Gilead will donate Truvada until its second-generation HIV preventative medication, Descovy, becomes available.  At that time, Gilead will donate Descovy.  The agreement would end after 11 years, or when a generic version of Descovy becomes commercially available, whichever comes first. The government has agreed to cover costs associated with distributing the drugs.

Secretary Azar issued the following statement regarding the finalized agreement:

“Securing this commitment is a major step in the Trump Administration’s efforts to use the prevention and treatment tools we have to end the HIV epidemic in America by 2030. Under President Trump’s leadership, HHS worked with Gilead to secure preventative medication for individuals who might otherwise not be able to access or afford this important treatment. The majority of Americans who are at risk and who could protect themselves with PrEP are still not receiving the medication. This agreement will help close that gap substantially and deliver on President Trump’s promise to end the HIV epidemic in America.”

19 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

if obama had done this, every fag in hollyweird would be shouting praise from the rooftops

Obama is really gay and Michelle is a man. 

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Good news for me and 550. Our work place just became safer. Shit, I forgot, he already gots the aids.

I really bother you, don't I, faggot? 

Why is that news for me? 

I posted my broad, where's yours? 

Why do you accuse me of working at Sandy's, when the only time I EVAH mentioned Sandy's  was to meet there for a fight? 

You're a faggot. Yeah you are. I'll ring your chime with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, you filthy faggot-in-disguise. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I really bother you, don't I, faggot? 

Why is that news for me? 

I posted my broad, where's yours? 

Why do you accuse me of working at Sandy's, when the only time I EVAH mentioned Sandy's  was to meet there for a fight? 

You're a faggot. Yeah you are. I'll ring your chime with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, you filthy faggot-in-disguise. 

I like men, just like you do. Hell, we work the same glory hole at the tuck stop. Why are you ashamed of yourself for gobblin dick, you know it is fun.

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I like men, just like you do. Hell, we work the same glory hole at the tuck stop. Why are you ashamed of yourself for gobblin dick, you know it is fun.

Yeah, you're 800 Faggon or Awful Mouthful of Cum. Hey, I don't hate you 'cause you're a cock-suckin', ball gargling homo...……………………...well ya' I do!!!!   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, you're 800 Faggon or Awful Mouthful of Cum. Hey, I don't hate you 'cause you're a cock-suckin', ball gargling homo...……………………...well ya' I do!!!!   

You know exactly who I am. We work the same glory hole on tuesdays and fridays, and we have had sex over 100 times. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you buy a boat yet?

12 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You know exactly who I am. We work the same glory hole on tuesdays and fridays, and we have had sex over 100 times. 

Fightin' with you faggots is like killin' a skunk on the farm. Even though I kill the skunk, I still end up smelling!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Did you buy a boat yet?

Might go to Cabelas or Bass Pro this week-end. My worry is that I won't get enough use out of it. I will go look though. Hope I don't see one that jumps out at me. 

10 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

He did, but he drilled a glory hole through the hull and it sank during its maiden voyage.

Then you wonder why people don't like you gay guys. :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:

Wut, you think that's funny!! That's bullshit, you know that's not funny!!! 

• Gold Member

Fightin' with you faggots is like killin' a skunk on the farm. Even though I kill the skunk, I still end up smelling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might go to Cabelas or Bass Pro this week-end. My worry is that I won't get enough use out of it. I will go look though. Hope I don't see one that jumps out at me. 

Cabellas or Bass Pro?  I said a boat not a piece of shit that floats.  :news:

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

going fishing this weekend into next week for some walleye bud :bc: 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Cabellas or Bass Pro?  I said a boat not a piece of shit that floats.  :news:

The other TWO options are a USED 24' Tuff w/200 Rude in Cambridge, Ontario, or a 2007 Fountain 42' PRE with 1350 Teagues in Missouri. I ain't goin' that far for a boat. 

Hey, might you ever get bent, and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

going fishing this weekend into next week for some walleye bud :bc: 

Just saw a clip of Al Lindner fishing in Ontario!! Goddamn it, I'm envious!!!! :bc:

• Gold Member

The other TWO options are a USED 24' Tuff w/200 Rude in Cambridge, Ontario, or a 2007 Fountain 42' PRE with 1350 Teagues in Missouri. I ain't goin' that far for a boat. 

Hey, might you ever get bent, and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, go for the Fountain. :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

Dude, go for the Fountain. :bc:

HA!HA!HA! You crazy faggot!!

A Tracker is about $18,000.

A Nitro is about $36,000.

The TUFF 24 is $100,000. Canadian

The 42 Beak is $359,000. !!!!!!!!

LMAO!!! Yeah, you're real good spending my money!!!!

• Gold Member

Well to be honest you cant afford any of them so as long as we talking never never land.....

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

get the tuff brother :bc: very nice boats