Check your account email address ×

Almost my favorite time of year!!

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I have several shows you could work in MN. Cobra makes a nice inexpensive remote system that works very well.

keep in mind that  “ consumer “ fire works in MN must be ground effects with no reports or  effects in the air. 

Thank you.....in the future I may take you up on that. 

I'm aware of the law in MN. My Sheriff neighbor reminds us all the time as he watches our display :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I have several shows you could work in MN. Cobra makes a nice inexpensive remote system that works very well.

keep in mind that  “ consumer “ fire works in MN must be ground effects with no reports or  effects in the air. 

No need to get all technical with the legal stuff. This is the time we all sit back and watch Bhen in action.:lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No need to get all technical with the legal stuff. This is the time we all sit back and watch Bhen in action.:lol:

As long as he  doesn’t end up with a nickname like stumpy, eyepatch, lefty etc.  👍

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As long as he  doesn’t end up with a nickname like stumpy, eyepatch, lefty etc.  👍

We already have a stumpy here, at least he used to be here.....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just outside my door right now.  Still coming down.  I just put a new blade on my mower too.  :lol:

9AF4DA87-119E-468F-916B-60972A18BACE.jpeg

No one deserves it more than you. Payback for those long ass posts is a bitch, eh?  :bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  ‘Bout 5 inches right now.  Getting some lake effect so....who knows how much we’ll get.

WTF dude ..  call the police ? Do something , I dunno what :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We've had some real shitty weather this spring

Same here but not that shitty :lol:  

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

We already have a stumpy here, at least he used to be here.....

Ha!  Just got this.  Where the fuck is he?  He’s pissing me off!!!!!  He needs to get back in the pool....the water is nice and warm...in spots.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....she looked back and me the other night and said "I hate that derpbroski"

Ewwww.  You ain’t got no game.  :lol:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just outside my door right now.  Still coming down.  I just put a new blade on my mower too.  :lol:

9AF4DA87-119E-468F-916B-60972A18BACE.jpeg

Wow! You need some carbon tax up your way! Our gov't and Kevvy thinks we can control the weather with a tax. :lol:

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This global warming is fucking killing me

We've had only a couple nice days so far this spring and I'm a long ways south of you! With rain, wind and cold temps, it feels more like late Feb/early March, not May 8th! Nothing but rain and cold again tomorrow and the weekend is only supposed to be 10ish c with much of the same B.S.