Check your account email address ×

The Biggest Loser

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good thing you have hours to spend on here. 

Have others that work for me.  In Atlanta now with one of them for the next week.  Pretty slow since installation is two days behind.

Gots lots of time.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have others that work for me.  In Atlanta now with one of them for the next week.  Pretty slow since installation is two days behind.

Gots lots of time.:lol:

What do you do?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

What do you do?

Process Automation.

Spent today redesigning the Cat3/4 safety circuits for 5 zones required on this system.  It started off with just one.:lol:

It will take them at least a day to wire it now.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Process Automation.

Spent today redesigning the Cat3/4 safety circuits for 5 zones required on this system.  It started off with just one.:lol:

It will take them at least a day to wire it now.

I have a buddy that worked in that. When we’d sled together he’d be typing in his sleep at night on our western trips. Writing code or some shit. He was retired at 52. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have a buddy that worked in that. When we’d sled together he’d be typing in his sleep at night on our western trips. Writing code or some shit. He was retired at 52. 

Been there done it, now the younger guys do most of it with me steering them.  It takes years before they can tackle it on their own and direct the trades in the field.

I love it so I'm not thinking of retiring anytime soon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, F3600 said:

1985 to 1994...Then specifically call out 90 and 91...no mention of contributing factors that the S&L crisis impacted Real Estate (Trump business) and then a recession in 90 and 91.  I'm sure lots of business saw losses or bankruptcies. 

Yes those were rough times no doubt, but anyone thinking this guy wasn't making serious coin despite the losses is just foolish.

Taking advantage of the tax laws as he did is what anyone else would do. Personally,  I could care less how much he made or lost.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes those were rough times no doubt, but anyone thinking this guy wasn't making serious coin despite the losses is just foolish.

Taking advantage of the tax laws as he did is what anyone else would do. Personally,  I could care less how much he made or lost.

Exactly...don't like the tax code then change it. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...don't like the tax code then change it. 

The code is the same for everyone.  Well, DC gets to do whatever they want, but...for everyone else: same.

Step #1 for normal citizens-stop hoping for a big tax refund like a retard.  Adjust your withholding.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

The code is the same for everyone.  Well, DC gets to do whatever they want, but...for everyone else: same.

Step #1 for normal citizens-stop hoping for a big tax refund like a retard.  Adjust your withholding.

That's my point....everybody losing their minds about Trump using the tax code to his advantage years ago...fuckers are desperate.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's my point....everybody losing their minds about Trump using the tax code to his advantage years ago...fuckers are desperate.

The desperation used to be funnier to me. It’s really becoming sad and pathetic.  It’s as if they want to leave the country with just one party now.  Thanks a lot you miserable twats.

This is what happens when leadership is non existent in an organization.

I really hope the libertarians pull something off soon.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Anybody here who would not use a legal tax code to pay less please raise your hand?

Now stamp the big L on your forehead.

Oh no, I didn't mean I should pay more taxes. I meant other people.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anybody here who would not use a legal tax code to pay less please raise your hand?

Now stamp the big L on your forehead.

I believe Slinger said that a while back.  That was in the same thread where he said his taxes are also how he gives to charity.  

WHEW!!!!!  I think I just stared at the screen and tried to make sense of it all.