Check your account email address ×

Why does sears or whatever his handle is,count posts?

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Dupe faggot :guzzle: 

Lol

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just skip over his posts because I have no idea what or to whom he is replying, and I'm not going to backtrack to look it up. 

Ahh. Gotcha 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

he is replying to the post he references .....man some of you arent bright :lol:

Why would he bother ? It's not like anyone else does this? And to be honest, I'm not on here often enough to care :lol:

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Lol

Ahh. Gotcha 

Why would he bother ? It's not like anyone else does this? And to be honest, I'm not on here often enough to care :lol:

Trying to be unique so you think it isn't Taintriders dupe :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Lol

Ahh. Gotcha 

he reads posts and remembers which post he wants to reply to and then types

prior to responding

Its likely because he is an old faggot and into some HAM radio morse code bullshit or some other faggotry :lol: 

It's like that shit in high school text books that says "Go to page ___", then when you get to that page it says it again to another page, so on and so forth until you forget all the pages and end up doing it all over.  :lol:

Either way, I take a glance at his posts and if he's referring to a "# ____" at the beginning of his post, I just skip right over it.  I'm not doing all that shit.  I've got much more important posts to read.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

momo is probably right. If anyone knows dupes it's that guy 

Lol. Fawk 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he reads posts and remembers which post he wants to reply to and then types

prior to responding

Its likely because he is an old faggot and into some HAM radio morse code bullshit or some other faggotry :lol: 

Holy fuck :lol:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's like that shit in high school text books that says "Go to page ___", then when you get to that page it says it again to another page, so on and so forth until you forget all the pages and end up doing it all over.  :lol:

Either way, I take a glance at his posts and if he's referring to a "# ____" at the beginning of his post, I just skip right over it.  I'm not doing all that shit.  I've got much more important posts to read.  :lol:

No shit

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he is replying to the post he references .....man some of you arent bright :lol:

I get it. I'm just not going to waste my time going back to look it up when he can click on the quote button like the rest of us.

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get it. I'm just not going to waste my time going back to look it up when he can click on the quote button like the rest of us.

It's bad enough reading his posts sometimes let alone his inability to quote properly