Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Pouts discloses his SI Swimsuit queen

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Not like woolie hasn't made comments about snacks wife

or the appearance of chris's wife and his children :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think her father and brothers should splash her whore face with acid.  They need to regain their honor!  We can’t deny them of this.

Light her on fire an honour killing maybe :dunno: or possible stoning 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Not like woolie hasn't made comments about snacks wife

Not like anyone asked for your opinion either ginger george will.........that said pretty sure i didnt accuse her of wishing Smales dead, then again Im not married to him.  i can only imagine what his act is like in person.  Of course, that is all shrouded in secrecy too , cuz no one here has ever met the guy..... :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

or the appearance of chris's wife and his children :lol: 

Return fire , but absolutely. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Not like anyone asked for your opinion either ginger george will.........that said pretty sure i didnt accuse her of wishing Smales dead, then again Im not married to him.  i can only imagine what his act is like in person.  Of course, that is all shrouded in secrecy too , cuz no one here has ever met the guy..... :lol: 

well he made fun of you personally.  You took it a little overboard imo but not my business :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well let’s see...At Woolies age he can’t afford to lose another wife so he’s out, Angry Pete can’t keep one around...he’s out, Moe is a Cuck and does what he’s told so no bueno there and Fordy is so scared of Muslims he would be under the bed....looks like I’ll have to fuck her...thanks guys!!!!  :lol::thumbsup:

I think she lives here in Hood Cloud.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

hey you've taken shots at his wife as well as mine,  but keep yourself on your pedestal in your own mind.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hey you've taken shots at his wife as well as mine,  but keep yourself on your pedestal in your own mind.  

Not claiming to be an angel, but Ive had more than my share of bs thrown my way, i generally respond in kind.  Anything else you need to get off your chest raincloud?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

No shit....he and his sawed off little  pit yorkie buddy Moe can both go fuck off and what exactly does this whole nobody has met me thing you always bring up have to do with anything? 

Oh BTW Wolf Dong you gave me shit for starting a thread with fordys name in it...guess it's all good when Moe does it...fucking hypocrite. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Not claiming to be an angel, but Ive had more than my share of bs thrown my way, i generally respond in kind.  Anything else you need to get off your chest raincloud?

Conductor, do you feel like you're getting ass-raped? Guess what, you are. 

Your brand of schtick has overstayed it's three-day welcome, and you're starting to smell like bad fish. 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....he and his sawed off little  pit yorkie buddy Moe can both go fuck off and what exactly does this whole nobody has met me thing you always bring up have to do with anything? 

Oh BTW Wolf Dong you gave me shit for starting a thread with fordys name in it...guess it's all good when Moe does it...fucking hypocrite. 

You're the resident CAIR chapter.. who was I gonna use.. FORD????

Fucking moron.. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly my point...old number 3 is just waiting for your old ass to kiss a tree...she certainly didn't marry you for your looks or queer bow ties. :congrats:

ROLY POLY wears bow ties?????? Wow, that's gay!! I'm not sayin' " THE CONDUCTOR " takes it up the ass, but bow ties sure look like it!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ROLY POLY wears bow ties?????? Wow, that's gay!! I'm not sayin' " THE CONDUCTOR " takes it up the ass, but bow ties sure look like it!

Ok...you made me giggle again.  But one question...who is "the conductor"?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...you made me giggle again.  But one question...who is "the conductor"?

Woolie!! When I was falsely banished to the hinterlands a few weeks ago, he posted that he would have " PUNCHED MY TICKET A LONG TIME AGO ". 

So, the Roly Poly is now " THE CONDUCTOR " !!!   

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Chicks dig bowties, its a shame neither of you hayseeds never got that memo.  Please keep your homo fantasies away from me,  mmmmk?

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Woolie!! When I was falsely banished to the hinterlands a few weeks ago, he posted that he would have " PUNCHED MY TICKET A LONG TIME AGO ". 

So, the Roly Poly is now " THE CONDUCTOR " !!!   

Ok.....that's why i wanted you back!!!!   That's pretty fucking funny!!!   :lol:

......and "falsely banished to the hinterlands..."  I mean....

Image result for ;laughing gif

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Chicks dig bowties, its a shame neither of you hayseeds never got that memo.  Please keep your homo fantasies away from me,  mmmmk?

LMAO!! Yeah, a 50 year-old , ROLY-POLY-headed butterbean is really hawt!! 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Yeah, a 50 year-old , ROLY-POLY-headed butterbean is really hawt!! 

With more money, younger pretty high earning wife, and a securities license....I dunno guy, I got it pretty good.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ben, shut the fuck up lol. 

Benny no Penny is scratching out a living as a gypsy electrician. 

I'm wealthy.

It ain't me. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

With more money, younger pretty high earning wife, and a securities license....I dunno guy, I got it pretty good.  :lol: 

More money than who?????