Check your account email address ×

What about the children?

That fuckface Obie, secretly " browned " America for 8 years. 

The fukken corporations brought in hundreds of thousands of Hindus also. 

God, I hate what this country is. 

Many whites, can't suck enough either. 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What are you on about now?  I barely pay attention to you as it is and have no influence over what happens to you or what forums will accept you.  Joel doesn’t think much more of me than he does for you btw.  But at least I’m not prattling on page after page with homo talk and shit pictures.  :nuts: 

That said, I gotta watch these hearings from the beginning, sounds like good tv.

How did a quote from Uncle Snotty from an entirely different thread make it over to this thread where you decided to reply? :lol:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You still running your mouth?  I sold the shitter company almost 20 years ago for a half million dollar profit after 5 years.  Try and keep up if you want to get up in my face motherfucker.  You, as we say in my trade, would be fired as a client.  I get paid to bring on assets, but guys like you are more suited for a roboadviser, and not worth my time.

Come at me bro'!! >:(

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhhh.......

That he promised to take a picture of for years also...think he finally did last year. 

15 hours ago, Anler said:

Lets face it, we dont care about kids or innocent lives. Lets just stop the bullshit grandstanding. 

Saudi Arabia recently executed 37, most of them Shiites, for, among other minor crimes participating in a political protest. At least two victims were under 18 at the time of their "crimes." President Trump has spoken of our "shared values" with the Saudis. Is this what he means?

Of course not.  He means he values their ability to kill members of the press and he values money. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course not.  He means he values their ability to kill members of the press and he values money. 

Cool thing about Saudi Arabia is you can just call someone a terrorist or a journalist and chop their head off, no questions asked! They are tremendous people!

Just now, Anler said:

Cool thing about Saudi Arabia is you can just call someone a terrorist or a journalist and chop their head off, no questions asked! They are tremendous people!

They really do have some nice perks there.

A WAPO “journalist”.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Saudi's have it made.  They can send 18 hijackers to attack the USA and let Afghanistan and Iraq take the blame. 

They'll even get toby Keith to sing like a trained monkey for them. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

How did a quote from Uncle Snotty from an entirely different thread make it over to this thread where you decided to reply? :lol:

I have no idea.   Hes obviously peeved at me because I posted that I could do without the homo and shit talk. :lol:  :dunno: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That he promised to take a picture of for years also...think he finally did last year. 

MYOB fatso. I had posted a pic before - needed to take one next to the riding lawn mower on the lawn as part of the deal .

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Somalis are discusting people who are nothing but leaches on every system they encounter .

and they use shit finger bowls and no tolet paper and let there kids,shit where ever they like in the house .

fucking gross people I would say deff top of the list of discusting .

so so so glad I did not 're up my contract with the city for there govenment owned housing so glad .

when your guys demand a new painters coverall suit boot covers and gloves every time they have to go to a home of a filthy Somali family of no less than 8 you know you have issues .

I love how you see the Same husband at multipal homes thrugh out the year . yeah but those mormans .

hey Jimmy what do you use to cover shit streak hand prints on the walls 

1211466861_200.gif.cf(1).gif.7e7c20dbb00a9d61d9206061d3c46a15.gif.2d21fa070dd3131b2ce4c3c0a91c9ea6.gif

No comment from Snacks on his filthy fuckin Somalis eh :snack:

Switzerland might have imagined that the Muslim immigrants they were importing would help solve the problem of a shrinking labor force, but that was not to be, considering that 80% of the Somali Muslims they brought in are on welfare, and likely always will be.

Breitbart (h/t Maurice) Bachir Gobdon of the Somali Diaspora association attributed some of the blame for the high rates of welfare in the Somali community to the average family size with seven children.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-01-at-9.22.49-PM-800

According to newly released data, several migrant groups of different national origins in Switzerland have welfare dependency rates well above 50 per cent, with over 80 per cent of Somali Muslims in the country taking state handouts.
The data was gathered and released by both the Federal Statistical Office and the State Secretariat for Migration and shows that the 4,000 or so Somalis in Switzerland are by far the most prone to being on government benefits with 83.7 per cent relying on state income, 20 Minutes reports.
While Somalis are by far and wide the largest recipients of welfare, several other nationalities also have rates of over 50 per cent, such as Eritreans at 54.7 per cent and Angolans at 54 per cent. The statistics greatly contrast with the number of Swiss nationals on welfare, at a mere 2.3 per cent of the population — although Japanese nationals were the lowest of all at only 0.6 per cent.
The figures in the U.S. for all Muslim migrants are not that much better. This chart is only through 2013, but you can expect the rates would be even higher if you factor in that Barack Hussein Obama flooded the country with Somali Muslim migrants between 2009 – 2016.

usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-

45 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

MYOB fatso. I had posted a pic before - needed to take one next to the riding lawn mower on the lawn as part of the deal .

1211466861_200.gif.cf(1).gif.7e7c20dbb00a9d61d9206061d3c46a15.gif.2d21fa070dd3131b2ce4c3c0a91c9ea6.gif

No comment from Snacks on his filthy fuckin Somalis eh :snack:

They play basketball in a heartwarming documentary.

44 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What is a shit finger bowl btw?

Well, called a "finger bucket" also...or many others.  Basically, it's a bowl or bucket in a place of where they shit.  It's sometimes filled with water so they can dip their finger/hand in it to clean their ass after the fact.  It's used by the entire family/tribe.  When it isn't filled with water, the side is used to wipe the shit off their fingers/hand.  After, the rest is usually wiped on a lower garment..usually the lower side of a shirt, the bottom of a dress/pant leg, or the bottom of their shoes.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

just think of it as a late term abortion that will make it ok then 

46 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What is a shit finger bowl btw?

oh that is the old milk jug with the top cut off with a dark ring around the center . they take a shit clean tgere ass with tgere fingers then clean there hand in the old milk jug . then go eat some more govenment cheeses with there shit stained fingers to start the cycle all over . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just think of it as a late term abortion that will make it ok then 

I do but I call it post birth abortion.