Check your account email address ×

What about the children?

Lets face it, we dont care about kids or innocent lives. Lets just stop the bullshit grandstanding. 

Saudi Arabia recently executed 37, most of them Shiites, for, among other minor crimes participating in a political protest. At least two victims were under 18 at the time of their "crimes." President Trump has spoken of our "shared values" with the Saudis. Is this what he means?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Islam is delightful!  Wait...Saudi is the bad moooslums, right?

You tell me. All of your heroes are in love with them so they must be. 

Just now, Anler said:

You tell me. All of your heroes are in love with them so they must be. 

I think we should give Sharia a try.  Can we do a 30 day thing with it?  Money back if not fully satisfied?  Whew....it'd really clean house up in here!  Poor liberals.  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think we should give Sharia a try.  Can we do a 30 day thing with it?  Money back if not fully satisfied?  Whew....it'd really clean house up in here!  Poor liberals.  :lol: 

Watched a few cherry picked videos online . They sure take care of  business when it comes to crime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

Watched a few cherry picked videos online . They sure take care of  business when it comes to crime.

They sure do.  Some of it is really admirable.  They have small prisons.  :lol: 

Oh noes!!!

The executions were announced in a statement on the state-run news agency, which said the men had been put to death for “their adoption of extremist, terrorist ideology and forming terrorist cells to corrupt and disturb security, spread chaos and cause sectarian discord.”

The body and severed head of one person killed in the mass execution was pinned to a pole as a warning to other people, The Associated Press reported

• Haha 1

Just now, hwytohell said:

Trump loves that shit!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mark the " CONDUCTOR ", will punch your ticket, watch out!!

Don't turn your back on him, unless you don't mind getting stabbed. 

What are you on about now?  I barely pay attention to you as it is and have no influence over what happens to you or what forums will accept you.  Joel doesn’t think much more of me than he does for you btw.  But at least I’m not prattling on page after page with homo talk and shit pictures.  :nuts: 

That said, I gotta watch these hearings from the beginning, sounds like good tv.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets face it, we dont care about kids or innocent lives. Lets just stop the bullshit grandstanding. 

Saudi Arabia recently executed 37, most of them Shiites, for, among other minor crimes participating in a political protest. At least two victims were under 18 at the time of their "crimes." President Trump has spoken of our "shared values" with the Saudis. Is this what he means?

Yes shared values but those Somalis in Minnesota!!!!!!   

Saudi Hijackers......INVADE IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Anler said:

All kidding aside, I would have bombed Riyadh, and kept bombing, and kept bombing, until a significant portion of SA was reduced to sand and rubble, after 911. 

We have the worst fukken men, that somehow get into the presidency.

ALL OF THEM. Republicans, Democrats, they all suck, and have no right to be in the positions of power that they attain. 

It is an ABOMINATION, the presidents that this country elects. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What are you on about now?  I barely pay attention to you as it is and have no influence over what happens to you or what forums will accept you.  Joel doesn’t think much more of me than he does for you btw.  But at least I’m not prattling on page after page with homo talk and shit pictures.  :nuts: 

That said, I gotta watch these hearings from the beginning, sounds like good tv.

Oh, get bent, pay some rent.

I only posted a couple of shit-pics, and stopped months ago, when Louis CK asked me to.

The homo talk is in response to the homos AWffy, Draggy, and a few others, and as I posted many times, it's because some of it is funny, and is a throwback to Eddie Murphy's stand-up routines from the 80's.

Go bang a JAP, will ya'.   

Anybody hear about the new band formed by Woolie and Shifty????

"  MARKY MARK, AND THE STABBINGTONS  " 

Oh yeah, let me hand over my money to a guy from Connecticut to invest, when three years ago he was hauling portable shitters around!!! 

LMMFAO!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Znotty: Hey Woolie, I got a few hundred G's to invest.

Woolie: I'll get back to ya' as soon as I clean out these shit pots. 

LMMFAO!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They sure do.  Some of it is really admirable.  They have small prisons.  :lol: 

Oh noes!!!

The executions were announced in a statement on the state-run news agency, which said the men had been put to death for “their adoption of extremist, terrorist ideology and forming terrorist cells to corrupt and disturb security, spread chaos and cause sectarian discord.”

The body and severed head of one person killed in the mass execution was pinned to a pole as a warning to other people, The Associated Press reported

so what is the prob?

it is,not like some cunt got raped with out 5 witnesses to back up her likely  story for being a whore or something 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so what is the prob?

it is,not like some cunt got raped with out 5 witnesses to back up her likely  story for being a whore or something 

I have exactly zilch problem with it.  

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes shared values but those Somalis in Minnesota!!!!!!   

Saudi Hijackers......INVADE IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!

You just still can't stand you were wrong about your piece of shit Somalis ...lol

5 hours ago, Anler said:

They need to be like your Mayberry & the Muslims there :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You just still can't stand you were wrong about your piece of shit Somalis ...lol

What was I wrong about...because one Somali cop shot an innocent person and you think you it proved some point? How about all the others cops that shoot innocent people...BTW The Saudis are cocksuckers and always have been yet our government kowtows to them...take it up with Trump.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They need to be like your Mayberry & the Muslims there :dunno:

Just give up their oil and we won't have to kill them anymore. Amirite?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, let me hand over my money to a guy from Connecticut to invest, when three years ago he was hauling portable shitters around!!! 

LMMFAO!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Znotty: Hey Woolie, I got a few hundred G's to invest.

Woolie: I'll get back to ya' as soon as I clean out these shit pots. 

LMMFAO!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

You still running your mouth?  I sold the shitter company almost 20 years ago for a half million dollar profit after 5 years.  Try and keep up if you want to get up in my face mother fucker.  You, as we say in my trade, would be fired as a client.  I get paid to bring on assets, but guys like you are more suited for a roboadviser, and not worth my time.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What was I wrong about...because one Somali cop shot an innocent person and you think you it proved some point? How about all the others cops that shoot innocent people...BTW The Saudis are cocksuckers and always have been yet our government kowtows to them...take it up with Trump.

Add in the 100 million fraud

The one throwing the 5 yr old kid over the railing 40 feet down to the concrete.

The congress whore that today said America will not be for white people.

Should I go on you imbecile?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just give up their oil and we won't have to kill them anymore. Amirite?

We should have took Iraq's oil.