Check your account email address ×

4 major flaws of the Ford Mustang

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Seems like a cop out to blame the car. How about mustang owners are typically retards?

55 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They forgot the 5th flaw, the lack of matter between the ears of the driver.  

These two.

It’s still a fucking pile though.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Vette owners are always faggots!

:owned:

And then you have a faggot BMW owner (used at that) talking shit.  Fucking faggot doesn't know shit about guns and cars and talks all kinds shit.  Talk about comical :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck you laffin' at Mr,  "Xtreme Racing Special"?

Image result for uncontrolled laughing gif

The xrs is a great trail package.  Is the kyb, fox qs3 or Walker evans too soft for you, the 600 or 850 too slow? Or what I believe to be true.....it's the "look at me".  You drive 50 miles max on any trip, most of the time taking pics of the sled.    We see it here :snack: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck you laffin' at Mr,  "Xtreme Racing Special"?

Image result for uncontrolled laughing gif

Laughing that 144bigblackdickssucked blitch slapped you into the middle of next year. And the fact tha my '99 MXZ  will easily smoke you :lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

The xrs is a great trail package.  Is the kyb, fox qs3 or Walker evans too soft for you, the 600 or 850 too slow? Or what I believe to be true.....it's the "look at me".  You drive 50 miles max on any trip, most of the time taking pics of the sled.    We see it here :snack: 

1739117973_giphy.gif.cf(86).gif.6dd8a5e239de0044ece9db73cb318023.gif

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I used to have one.  I am familiar.  My shocks are valved appropriately for my riding.  The power of an 850 "hypersled" does me no good where I ride.  You can "look at me' of you want...I don't much care.  I can run my sled pretty well out there so, while you queers are actually posing....I'm rollin' up on you in a pair of sorels, track pants and a pit coat.  :lol: Just let me pass before I have to do it in a corner and scare you to death.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Laughing that 144bigblackdickssucked blitch slapped you into the middle of next year. And the fact tha my '99 MXZ  will easily smoke you :lmao:

You ain't smokin' anything but your stale marlboro reds and your boyfriends chocolate pole.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I used to have one.  I am familiar.  My shocks are valved appropriately for my riding.  The power of an 850 "hypersled" does me no good where I ride.  You can "look at me' of you want...I don't much care.  I can run my sled pretty well out there so, while you queers are actually posing....I'm rollin' up on you in a pair of sorels, track pants and a pit coat.  :lol: Just let me pass before I have to do it in a corner and scare you to death.  :lol: 

You aren't passing shit. Especially the opportunity for a.sled photo shoot 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I could pass you on a plastic saucer.  :lol: 

I doubt it.  How many miles did you do this season? Were any of those miles with a friend? :lol:

Just now, Kev144 said:

I doubt it.  How many miles did you do this season? Were any of those miles with a friend? :lol:

How many miles?  Are you 67?  LOL... "i ride lots of miles...I'm hardcore...look at my big windshield, GPS and bedazzled saddle bags!" :lol: 

Not sure how many miles but I prolly threw my leg over my sled 30-40 times.  Stay in your touristy lane with your heated visor, faggot!

• Haha 2