Check your account email address ×

A Fool and His Money....,

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit, and all these years I thought that was a bulletproof way to transport my boxes of cash.  Whew!  I’ve been lucky!

What a fucking idiot.

Well yeah.  Only 30 k. I can see how it would happen. I once left my beer on the back bumper, but luckily I made it to store and back without it falling off. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well yeah.  Only 30 k. I can see how it would happen. I once left my beer on the back bumper, but luckily I made it to store and back without it falling off. 

I can only imagine the relief you felt when you saw that the can of liquid gold was still there!  If it was just a box of cash...meh....

Id be hard pressed to admit to anyone that I lost a box of $30k off the back of my truck.  Friends And family tend to make themselves “unavailable” after this type of epic gaffe.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can only imagine the relief you felt when you saw that the can of liquid gold was still there!  If it was just a box of cash...meh....

Id be hard pressed to admit to anyone that I lost a box of $30k off the back of my truck.  Friends And family tend to make themselves “unavailable” after this type of epic gaffe.

No kidding.   All you people who dodged cars on the freeway to pick up my money, could you please give it back?    Idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No kidding.   All you people who dodged cars on the freeway to pick up my money, could you please give it back?    Idiot. 

Imagine the laughs at the police station as he made the complaint/requests.  

• Haha 1

Buddy found brand new  Husqvarna chainsaw, in the case, sitting in middle of road. Found a nice set of MAC  hammers laying in the road. 

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Buddy found brand new  Husqvarna chainsaw, in the case, sitting in middle of road. Found a nice set of MAC  hammers laying in the road. 

One of my guys lost a brand new ten foot step ladder off the back of his truck a couple weeks ago.  No tailgate and he admitted he didn’t tie it down.  He just “thought it would stay there”.  You know....cuz gravity!!!  He didn’t notice it was missing til he was on site.  Wanted me to help pay for it.  I told him I’d put him on the clock and he could go back and look for it.  He came back at lunch.  :lol:

There’s a hatchery for these people somewhere.  I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

One of my guys lost a brand new ten foot step ladder off the back of his truck a couple weeks ago.  No tailgate and he admitted he didn’t tie it down.  He just “thought it would stay there”.  You know....cuz gravity!!!  He didn’t notice it was missing til he was on site.  Wanted me to help pay for it.  I told him I’d put him on the clock and he could go back and look for it.  He came back at lunch.  :lol:

There’s a hatchery for these people somewhere.  I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!

Saw a couple of guys tooling down road with 4x8.  Plywood on roof of car, they both had a good one hand grip on it  .  :lol:

few years back an idiot put his young daughter on top of new mattress as hold down...........  did not end well 

Just now, Cold War said:

Saw a couple of guys tooling down road with 4x8.  Plywood on roof of car, they both had a good one hand grip on it  .  :lol:

few years back an idiot put his young daughter on top of new mattress as hold down...........  did not end well 

We really must find this hatchery.  The very fate of mankind could hang in the balance!!!! 

:lmao:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Being in demolition you'd think we run into hidden money all the time. But it doesn't really happen. I think the most we have found is $300. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidseideman/2019/04/29/at-130k-babe-ruth-1916-rookie-card-found-in-100-year-old-piano-doubles-pre-sale-estimate/#45ef11a95582