Check your account email address ×

Not Mooslims

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Takes a condemned racist piece of shit story to use the opportunity to call out another member, standard Pouty Snacks M.O.

Pretty clear to me that Pouty derives his thoughts based on the opposite of other member's thoughts who upset him.  Like, if you started sticking up for the delicious ideology of Islam...Pouty would instantly turn into a raving Islamophobe.  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty clear to me that Pouty derives his thoughts based on the opposite of other member's thoughts who upset him.  Like, if you started sticking up for the delicious ideology of Islam...Pouty would instantly turn into a raving Islamophobe.  :lol: 

Yeah hes more than just a touch of a contrarian cunt.   

Just now, DriftBusta said:

These types here on the forums are my favorite.  It reminds me of an old George Carlin joke.  Or was it Gallager?

"I found out how to make my cat hate it's favorite food....stock up on it.  Whenever he sees I have too much of it, he decides to hate it for no reason."

Well, something like that.....it was funnier when he said it.  :lol: 

"Liberaltarians".  All the answers to contradict the real ones.  :lmao: 

Worthless.

Pouts sure wanted to be right about his precious mooslimes  - then the kid get thrown over the wall at mall of america, they burn down Notre Dame, a Wisc one wants to poison the water supply, Sri Lanka etc etc  ...

SBYL Pouts for being wrong  ...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

These types here on the forums are my favorite.  It reminds me of an old George Carlin joke.  Or was it Gallager?

"I found out how to make my cat hate it's favorite food....stock up on it.  Whenever he sees I have too much of it, he decides to hate it for no reason."

Worthless.

fuck you.jpg

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Takes a condemned racist piece of shit story to use the opportunity to call out another member, standard Pouty Snacks M.O.

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Worthless.

21 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Pouts sure wanted to be right about his precious mooslimes  - then the kid get thrown over the wall at mall of america, they burn down Notre Dame, a Wisc one wants to poison the water supply, Sri Lanka etc etc  ...

SBYL Pouts for being wrong  ...

5 posts of pure garbage....you idiots never disappoint. :haha:

BTW Fordy not only are you a fucking moron you are also a POS for spreading this horsehit  on a daily basis...get back under your bed you pussy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-sparks-islamophobic-theories-social-media-n995091

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were really quite truthful.  You know, people like you aren’t really the chess game you think you are.  More like hungry, hungry hippos.

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

A good portion of his threads try to call out someone. :lol:

Looks like most of his posts do the same. 

:dunno:

“Look, fuck you!  If I wanted to let you have an opinion, I would have posted this thread in an Internet forum!!!”

:lol:

BTW Fordy not only are you a fucking moron you are also a POS for spreading this horsehit  on a daily basis...get back under your bed you pussy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-sparks-islamophobic-theories-social-media-n995091

Horseshit? Ummm no.

What do you like so much about Islam btw? How they hold young girls down & cut off their clits while they are screaming in pain? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude you have a 15 year history of being a fucking dickhead, usually without provocation. The problem with guys like you is your love the dish it out, then don’t know quite what to do when it gets dished back.   There is no need to put Fordie‘s name in this post, but you just couldn’t help yourself. I should start posting links about menstruation and mentioning your name :lol: 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Horseshit? Ummm no.

What do you like so much about Islam btw? How they hold young girls down & cut off their clits while they are screaming in pain? 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude you have a 15 year history of being a fucking dickhead, usually without provocation. The problem with guys like you is your love the dish it out, then don’t know quite what to do when it gets dished back.   There is no need to put Fordie‘s name in this post, but you just couldn’t help yourself. I should start posting links about menstruation and mentioning your name :lol: 

Either of you dipshits have a link to a reputable source that conclusively says that Muslims started the Notre Dame Fire intentionally...if not STFU.  :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Either of you dipshits have a link to a reputable source that conclusively says that Muslims started the Notre Dame Fire intentionally...if not STFU.  :thumbsup:

If absolute proof comes out - then you will just stick your head in the sand & ignore it.

18 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Why does Jim suck Muslim cock so hard?

Rainbows & unicorns for the feminine fatso...

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

If absolute proof comes out - then you will just stick your head in the sand & ignore it.

He got the fuck out of that Sri Lanka thread pretty quickly....and on to another to defend the moozlim hoards!

I think he just wants to stone gays legally!

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Does your wife & daughter know that the cult of Islam you defend so vehemently ...have beliefs like the quote below?

Quran states the women is worth only half as much as a Male and she may be equal to a pig, an a@@ or a Jew…

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He got the fuck out of that Sri Lanka thread pretty quickly....and on to another to defend the moozlim hoards!

I think he just wants to stone gays legally!

He will be happy to hear that the Muslim loving French leader is now talking about rebuilding notre dame to show diversity ...& that includes putting a mosque minerat on top of it. 

Thread comparing individual racist ideology to radical religious ideology that is highly taught throughout the mooslim world.  :lol:   Priceless.  

Edited by Highmark

Hundreds of Christians massacred in suicide church bombings over Easter, tried to light one on fire here in NYC, previously tried to light Notre Dame on fire last year, yeah why would anyone suspect Muslims....I think we know who needs to stfu.