Check your account email address ×

Bill Weld calls on Trump to resign, calling him a 'one-man crime wave'

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have literally watched 3 story waves pass by my boat. Just stop, you are doubling down on your blatant retardation. Superior gets rough as fuck for sure but it simply does not compare to Alaska. I have been weathering out a storm in Dutch Harbor for weeks, yes weeks!, with measured winds IN THE HARBOR of 90+

Just stop.

Just now, Kivalo said:

I have literally watched 3 story waves pass by my boat. Just stop, you are doubling down on your blatant retardation. Superior gets rough as fuck for sure but it simply does not compare to Alaska. I have been weathering out a storm in Dutch Harbor for weeks, yes weeks!, with measured winds IN THE HARBOR of 90+

Just stop.

Did I ever make a comparison to the two? 

Lake Superior gets rogue waves they think and its thought that they have exceeded 100'  

I have read a ton about why superior is so tough on boats and most say it's the frequency of the waves. They are much tighter than open ocean

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Did I ever make a comparison to the two? 

Lake Superior gets rogue waves they think and its thought that they have exceeded 100'  

I have read a ton about why superior is so tough on boats and most say it's the frequency of the waves. They are much tighter than open ocean

Frequency is something we call wave period. When we get weather updates we look for height and dominant period. You are correct in that. A 6ft wave with a 3-5sec period is much rougher on a boat than a 12ft wave with 15sec period.  A water wave is a basic sine wave.

ts also thought that "rouge waves" are the combination of several waves traveling in the same or similar direction so that the amplitude is increased by their combination. 

And in consideration of all that, the Bering Sea still outweighs the lake every time.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Frequency is something we call wave period. When we get weather updates we look for height and dominant period. You are correct in that. A 6ft wave with a 3-5sec period is much rougher on a boat than a 12ft wave with 15sec period.  A water wave is a basic sine wave.

ts also thought that "rouge waves" are the combination of several waves traveling in the same or similar direction so that the amplitude is increased by their combination. 

And in consideration of all that, the Bering Sea still outweighs the lake every time.  :bc:

I'm sure it does....its an insane body of water. Lake Superior is a really cool body of water also though as are all the great lakes

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm sure it does....its an insane body of water. Lake Superior is a really cool body of water also though as are all the great lakes

I used to work on Lake Ontario and given the choice I want to get back on the lakes. I love the lakes, partly because I grew up on one (not a great lake tho) and partly because of the history and partly because of the communities that surround the Lakes. I would live to cruise all 5 someday. The Georgian Bay on Huron is of particular interest! :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

I used to work on Lake Ontario and given the choice I want to get back on the lakes. I love the lakes, partly because I grew up on one (not a great lake tho) and partly because of the history and partly because of the communities that surround the Lakes. I would live to cruise all 5 someday. The Georgian Bay on Huron is of particular interest! :bc:

Agreed.....what a treasure we have in the in the great lakes. I need to learn to operate a boat properly and get out there

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course I have Tom but let's not compare that to staring in person.

So who are you accusing of staring in person.  First you call me a creep now you say I stare at young pussy. Thats bull shit dude. I dont have to stare at pussy to know its everywhere around me. 

I take my wife with me almost everywhere.  I have a bit more respect for her than what you might think. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So who are you accusing of staring in person.  First you call me a creep now you say I stare at young pussy. Thats bull shit dude. I dont have to stare at pussy to know its everywhere around me. 

I take my wife with me almost everywhere.  I have a bit more respect for her than what you might think. 

Well you are getting pretty upset about the whole thing and you're the one that brought up all the pussy like we were all missing out so go fuck yourself dickhead.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you are getting pretty upset about the whole thing and you're the one that brought up all the pussy like we were all missing out so go fuck yourself dickhead.

Hahaha. Oh kay :lol:  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So 4500HP Blown and injected methanol party boats are gay?  Pussy in every direction is gay?  70f and sunshine all winter long is gay?  SxS's are street legal is gay? 

You might need to reevaluate your sexuality.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Oh kay :lol:  

37 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep...you just sense that it's there...all that pussy and you don't look...whatever.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...you just sense that it's there...all that pussy and you don't look...whatever.

:lol2: I posted a dozen pictures. Were they full of pussy?  How about horse power?  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol2: I posted a dozen pictures. Were they full of pussy?  How about horse power?  

Listen bitch, when you are lounging around, you will do EXACTLY as Smales dictates!

Shut your mouth and know your role.

• Haha 1

I don’t know for sure here and a contest of “who has the most dangerous body of water” is of no interest to me but, I heard Lake Superior has more shipwrecks than the Bearing sea.  And I’m pretty sure the Great Lakes as a whole are a top ranked “ship catcher” in the world.

People hear “lake” and discounts it.  It’s an inland sea and it’s nothing to fuck with in November when the waves are coming from all directions with no rhyme or reason.  

Just sayin.

Oh, and I’d love to be on a crew of those crab boats some day.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Phoenix is a total shithole.  No way could I live in that place. 

Havasu on the other hand is bad ass.  

Tempe was really nice, outside of Tuczon.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I've been out in worse on a 26ft sailboat, you educate your own self.

X2. 8-10 ft. swells around Cape Fear NC in a 55’ was a bit ass puckering... 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:  Christ you’ll pick an argument about anything, what a miserable prick.  Yeah and you look dont either I suppose.   

23 minutes ago, s pump said:

6'?

It’s like a washing machine out there. It not like the even swells on the ocean. Different animal altogether.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I have a 19 year old daughter so I'm a little more cognizant of the whole deal. 

That's just  me though.

Now if they are 45 year old cougars I'm all in. :quaqmire:

doing college tours i've found i prefer the milfs to the college girls,  sad day when i realized that.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

doing college tours i've found i prefer the milfs to the college girls,  sad day when i realized that.  

As college girls around the country sigh a sigh of relief.....

• Haha 1