Check your account email address ×

Islam the religion of peace

We owe Muslims zero.  Until the so called moderates confront the extremists in their religion, which number in the hundreds of millions, this shit is not going to stop.  And until the liberal apologists grasp that fact, we are going to continue seeing these massacres in our own country too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We owe Muslims zero.  Until the so called moderates confront the extremists in their religion, which number in the hundreds of millions, this shit is not going to stop.  And until the liberal apologists grasp that fact, we are going to continue seeing these massacres in our own country too. 

Oh please. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Facts.

Maybe in your world. I’ve never had an issue with anyone of the Muslim faith. I work with several. Some are in management and have directive and decision making power. Never have I witnessed any abuse of their power. Quite the contrary. Too bad about your experiences. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe in your world. I’ve never had an issue with anyone of the Muslim faith. I work with several. Some are in management and have directive and decision making power. Never have I witnessed any abuse of their power. Quite the contrary. Too bad about your experiences. 

Yea cause the real problem is educated Muslims living in the US.... Give your head a shake.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea cause the real problem is educated Muslims living in the US.... Give your head a shake.

So we finally agree on a number of things.

1. Higher education can and does prevent violence.

2.Just like Christianity, Islam has its psychopaths. 

3. Muslims are essential citizens in America. 

Edited by spin_dry

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well that says it all, all good then.

Just now, spin_dry said:

:lol:

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure I buy the moderates theory. I think they are only called that because they really want out of the religion - but know they might get killed if they do ---especially in a muslim majority country. So they just roll along...

Look at this asshole trying to weasel his way in to the gov't ...

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/04/24/america-is-run-on-hate-american-people-are-the-most-uneducated-nation-in-the-world-says-pakistani-muslim-running-unopposed-for-the-florida-house-of-representatives-in-2020/

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Any muslim countries where you would live?

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well I haven't had an issue with catholic priests does that mean the issue of pedophilia by them shouldn't be addressed?

No I'm not claiming all muslims are bad nor am I claiming that all priests are pedophiles.   The issue comes from those that are part of those groups/religions ignoring or even accepting the ones that are.  

We love in this country to categorize and group people up yet when it comes to then want those groups to act within themselves that is somehow wrong.  

Lets also make clear that pedophilia and Christianity does not have the same link that certain things and Islam (killing the infidel just to name one) have.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I haven't had an issue with catholic priests does that mean the issue of pedophilia by them shouldn't be addressed?

No I'm not claiming all muslims are bad nor am I claiming that all priests are pedophiles.   The issue comes from those that are part of those groups/religions ignoring or even accepting the ones that are.  

We love in this country to categorize and group people up yet when it comes to then want those groups to act within themselves that is somehow wrong.  

Lets also make clear that pedophilia and Christianity does not have the same link that certain things and Islam (killing the infidel just to name one) have.  

Exactly. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yea except 70% of Egyptians think mercy killings for rape are a good idea. Oh and most of the places where Islam takes root are third world hell holes.

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tbh the worst thing about the Sri Lanka Easter worshiper bombings is the idiots blaming Muslims for it 

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea except 70% of Egyptians think mercy killings for rape are a good idea. Oh and most of the places where Islam takes root are third world hell holes.

The western world has manipulated the governments of those countries for years. It’s still happening. Reap what you sow. Trump supports the a ruthless hand of psychopaths in Saudi Arabia. They chop up a journalist working for an American news Corp and he and his followers give it a pass. So there’s that. 

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well some of them weren't third world hell holes before Islam took over ...

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The western world has manipulated the governments of those countries for years. It’s still happening. Reap what you sow. Trump supports the a ruthless hand of psychopaths in Saudi Arabia. They chop up a journalist working for an American news Corp and he and his followers give it a pass. So there’s that. 

Yea like you shed a tear for Daniel Pearl.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well some of them weren't third world hell holes before Islam took over ...

Correction: some of them weren’t hell holes before colonialism and later destabilization by the CIA. When that shit goes on, civilizations can’t mature, dummy. 

Edited by spin_dry