Check your account email address ×

Total number of DoD private contractors in Syria.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ever try these things called the internet search engines?  :lmao:

You know he was setting up for a "gotcha moment".. He's not very good at fishing

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You know he was setting up for a "gotcha moment".. He's not very good at fishing

Not at all. The last report was 5500 including mercenaries from America and other third countries. Given recent increases in funding, there’s general speculation that the trump administration is ramping things up. No reported numbers that I can find. So I asked the geniuses and trump supporters here. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not at all. The last report was 5500 including mercenaries from America and other third countries. Given recent increases in funding, there’s general speculation that the trump administration is ramping things up. No reported numbers that I can find. So I asked the geniuses and trump supporters here. 

Hmmmm...what happened to the massive pullout? 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So this question just popped up in your daily though processes?? Like an epiphany or something??

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmmm...what happened to the massive pullout? 

Eric Prince has been shooting his mouth off about private resources taking over all across the Middle East. It makes perfect sense why trump installed Shanahan as defense secretary after Mattis left. Shanahan has zero military experience. A business major that worked at Boeing for 30 years. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Eric Prince has been shooting his mouth off about private resources taking over all

across the Middle East. It makes perfect sense why trump installed Shanahan as defense secretary after Mattis left. Shanahan has zero military experience. A business major that worked at Boeing for 30 years. :lol: 

Eric Prince the brother of Education Secretary Betsy Devos......DRAIN THAT SWAMP!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eric Prince the brother of Education Secretary Betsy Devos......DRAIN THAT SWAMP!!!!!!!

And there's the gotcha moment

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It's a good thing Trump is Putins puppet.  No telling how many precision killers he would send to Syria if he wasn't.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Join up, Spinner.  They may let you take your cute little Do-Jo mat.

Be a man.

Why don't you re up....you're always running around here like some kind of Sgt. York. 

:lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you re up....you're always running around here like some kind of Sgt. York. 

:lmao:

“Always running around like Sgt. York”?  How you figure that, you little hater?

Stay in your lane, Bitter Snacks.  

:lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

“Always running around like Sgt. York”?  How you figure that, you little hater?

Stay in your lane, Bitter Snacks.  

:lol2:

OK...how about Sgt. Bilko or Private Pyle? 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's a good thing Trump is Putins puppet.  No telling how many precision killers he would send to Syria if he wasn't.  

Yeah these guys need to keep their conspiracies straight, its getting tiresome .....all these fantastical theories.  Rachel Maddow on lsd if you will.