Check your account email address ×

The official "prove to jtsrx that the earth is round" thread

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I was told there was scientific experiments which disprove it, not Youtube videos. 

The video out lines Aires failure. 

Im done talking about this I've taken enough abuse over it. 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The video out lines Aires failure. 

Im done talking about this I've taken enough abuse over it. 

I'm willing to discuss any topic but when you give out reasons like "NWO" and "all NASA photos are fake CGI", I'm gonna laugh. 

• Like 1

I didnt make this thread to call JT names .....he can believe whatever he wants. 

But......

He is believing in a fairy tale devoid of any proof .....no different than religion , global warming , Clinton honesty or any other farce foisted upon us

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I didnt make this thread to call JT names .....he can believe whatever he wants. 

But......

He is believing in a fairy tale devoid of any proof .....no different than religion , global warming , Clinton honesty or any other farce foisted upon us

Yup. 

I guess the final litmus test is this: Why do ships, planes, animals, etc not fall of the face of this flat earth? Do they simply just instinctually know not to do it? Seeing that the first two are machines, I think the answer is pretty clear. Why don't we have pictures of the edge of the world, but satellite images are somehow farfetched and fake lol? This has to be the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. People with this level or should I say lack of ANY critical thinking are exactly why we need to destroy all warning label laws and let the dumb motherfucker make toast in the bathtub. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My next question is this: What does this flat world look like? There must be a rendition somewhere of it that I should use to "educate" myself. 

Flat sphere. Smash a globe and there you have it!

20 hours ago, jtssrx said:

24 hours of day light in the arctic and how the sun travels disproves the heliocentric model.

Holy Shit!  He posted a video of what is actually happening and while it is playing he turns around and says the complete opposite!  What a fucking tool.  He needs to make a video of his opinion of what is happening, but he can't because he's wrong!  LMAO!

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Please don't take my side in anything, ever. 

As I stated you people clearly don't understand the video. No one is suggesting 24 hours of sunlight doesn't happen it does. The assertion is the sun is rotating around the earth. 

as I said earlier I'm done talking about the topic. Anyone who wants to talk about it VIA PM I'd be happy to. I'm gone being ridiculed.   

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

As I stated you people clearly don't understand the video. No one is suggesting 24 hours of sunlight doesn't happen it does. The assertion is the sun is rotating around the earth. 

as I said earlier I'm done talking about the topic. Anyone who wants to talk about it VIA PM I'd be happy to. I'm gone being ridiculed.   

I feel bad for you. Your on a site where the majority think Trump is a better choice than Hillary. Who can blame you for thinking they'd believe the Earth was flat?

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You should have thought of that before raising this cockamamie horseshit. 

I didn't raise it. I had a private conversation that was shared with others and Ben started this thread. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I feel bad for you. Your on a site where the majority think Trump is a better choice than Hillary. Who can blame you for thinking they'd believe the Earth was flat?

Criminal conspiring crooked liars are good to go for this fucking dupe clown :guzzle: biggest hack on the site