Check your account email address ×

Mid Engine C8 Corvette Coming In July

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeeeahhhhh...I may have room for one more vette in my life.  This thing is gonna be something.

Related image

Looks like a ferrari. I wonder what kind of coin this will go for. 

Just now, Anler said:

Entry level about 75 from what I read. The one with close to 1000 ponies will be about 150. Still relatively cheap compared to the others in this class.

Just now, Anler said:

Don't know but, probably a fraction of any of the competition it will stomp all over.  That's normal.

I'd have to move to a state with better roads if I was going to own it.  My last one wouldn't have made it five miles before running over it's own front end in this joint!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Entry level about 75 from what I read. The one with close to 1000 ponies will be about 150. Still relatively cheap compared to the others in this class.

With 2 boys about ready to start driving I am going to have to hold off on getting one of these. The insurance will break me. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

With 2 boys about ready to start driving I am going to have to hold off on getting one of these. The insurance will break me. :lol: 

Just got a car for my daughter. I’m up to 5k now per year. Others I talk to with 2 kids/2 adults driving and 4 cars are in the same ballpark. :flush: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Just got a car for my daughter. I’m up to 5k now per year. Others I talk to with 2 kids/2 adults driving and 4 cars are in the same ballpark. :flush: 

My oldest just got his permit. I have been out driving with him he is pretty good already. He has been driving and riding machines his whole life so he adapts pretty well. 

But these little faggots are telling me what kind of cars they want me to buy them. Im like youre getting a 1985 Caprice mother fucker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

But these little faggots are telling me what kind of cars they want me to buy them. Im like youre getting a 1985 Caprice mother fucker. 

:lol: I know that story.

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

i have my renewal on my desk,  my daughter is $1840 (11 mazda 3),  son is $1758 (02 Wrangler)  and the wife and i combined are $1339 on a 13 explorer and 17 highlander for a total of $4940.  it's fucking crazy

Bunch of my co workers have vettes, they said the used late models will hit rock bottom when these show up. They do look bad ass. There are good roomers that the Viper is coming back?

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Does she still love it? I’ve been telling my oldest  son he should get one.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bunch of my co workers have vettes, they said the used late models will hit rock bottom when these show up. They do look bad ass. There are good roomers that the Viper is coming back?

Does she still love it? I’ve been telling my oldest  son he should get one.

Yes, working out well. She’s loving not having to ask us to use the car. It was a bit stressful at times with three cars and four drivers.

Only complaint I have is it’s tight for me. If you’re oldest is anywhere near 6’ it’s not the car for him. My son’s equinox has way more room inside - front seat, back seat and cargo area.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Yes, working out well. She’s loving not having to ask us to use the car. It was a bit stressful at times with three cars and four drivers.

Only complaint I have is it’s tight for me. If you’re oldest is anywhere near 6’ it’s not the car for him. My son’s equinox has way more room inside - front seat, back seat and cargo area.

My oldest is the same size as me. My youngest son is 6’4 and doesn’t fit is his RAV4 anymore. He is 20 and keeps getting taller.

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have my renewal on my desk,  my daughter is $1840 (11 mazda 3),  son is $1758 (02 Wrangler)  and the wife and i combined are $1339 on a 13 explorer and 17 highlander for a total of $4940.  it's fucking crazy

That's cheap compared to what we get fucked over on insurance here.  I'm almost at $6K for 3 vehicles.  Zero accidents and zero tickets, multi car "discount",  homeowners, sleds, sled trailer. 

That new Vette is ugly.  Looks like a Lotus or Ferrari :flush:

29 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's cheap compared to what we get fucked over on insurance here.  I'm almost at $6K for 3 vehicles.  Zero accidents and zero tickets, multi car "discount",  homeowners, sleds, sled trailer. 

theres a $380 surcharge on my sons jeep right now as he slid off the road and hit a fence.  Was cheaper to pay the surcharge than the fence as he had to hit a rich persons fancy metal fence not some cheap wooden one.    

36 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

you live in a police state full of muslims and blacks

Edited by Kev144

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

theres a $380 surcharge on my sons jeep right now as he slid off the road and hit a fence.  Was cheaper to pay the surcharge than the fence as he had to hit a rich persons fancy metal fence not some cheap wooden one.    

So you'd be paying even less 

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

you live in a police state full of muslims and blacks

You are a dumbass , flufferboy500 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So you'd be paying even less 

You are a dumbass , flufferboy500 

cant drink in boats, trail speed limits, .05 drinking limit what a hell hole!!!!!!111