Check your account email address ×

Barr Confirms Multiple Intel Agencies Implicated In Anti-Trump Spy Operation

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think he's actually fairly intelligent.  But, he either bumped his head or did some bad crank and a couple of his wires got disconnected or, are jumping spark somewhere.  :lol: 

The effort he goes through to spin things is remarkable. It somehow all makes sense to him. 

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The effort he goes through to spin things is remarkable. It somehow all makes sense to him. 

He’s a perfect example of partisan, identity  politics.  His brain just fits the required ingredients for it.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well he sure wasn’t a Trump man either you fucking idiot

He gets so excited when he thinks he’s got a “gotcha” moment.  Carnival barking clown show.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well he sure wasn’t a Trump man either you fucking idiot

Well I'm not the one who claimed he was anyone's man and got it wrong. Now fucking kill yourself you retarded fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Little doubt that many agree to that post. 

IDGAF....you're a long winded say nothing dipshit and who made you the forum spokesperson anyhow? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF....you're a long winded say nothing dipshit and who made you the forum spokesperson anyhow? 

Why are you so upset now?  See, here’s your issue (well, one of many I’m sure), you throw stones then get all puffed up when others throw them back at you.

Muffle and/or edit yourself more often.  

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I'm not the one who claimed he was anyone's man and got it wrong. Now fucking kill yourself you retarded fuck

I said the Obama admin was the most corrupt ever.  You then spilled out:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Comey was a Bush man you fucking idiot

Which was technically wrong also.  Where was he before Bush had him as some type of assistant AG?  Who had him after?

Did you get a lot of “D’s” in High school?  How long have you been setting your hair on fire?  Do you have a good scalp balm?

Faggot.  Derp.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you so upset now?  See, here’s your issue (well, one of many I’m sure), you throw stones then get all puffed up when others throw them back at you.

30 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm starting to worry about Snacks.  He seems to fly off the handle way more easier here lately than he used to, against non-expected people.

I hope all is well.    

You guys are priceless....Zderpski tells me that I get pummeled here everyday and I'm the only one that doesn't realize it  now you're saying I fly off the handle at "non expected people"....what exactly does that mean? Are some people off limits or something...can you print me a list?

I start  threads critical of Trump, threads praising him, threads about the new Vette, threads about NASCAR...all kinds of shit...throw all the stones you want Jabber Jaws.  :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You guys are priceless....Zderpski tells me that I get pummeled here everyday and I'm the only one that doesn't realize it  now you're saying I fly off the handle at "non expected people"....what exactly does that mean? Are some people off limits or something...can you print me a list?

Just take the criticism.

:lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thanks I’ll pass. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what exactly are you, the forum insult troll who is also an emotional knee jerk contrarian?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ding ding ding

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I'm starting to worry about Snacks.  He seems to fly off the handle way more easier here lately than he used to, against non-expected people.

I hope all is well.    

X2.  I spent 2 nights last week peeking out my front window all night long clutching a bat waiting for a chevy pickup with midwest plates to come screeching up to the curb.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Wear a condom you know where you have been.

I take this for "prep"...whatever the fuck that means.  Jesus Christ with these fucking freaks already...dancing right into my living room!!!  :lol: 

Image result for truvada prep dance

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks I’ll pass. 

And what exactly are you, the forum insult troll who is also an emotional knee jerk contrarian?

Ding ding ding

Blah,blah, blah...listen to you Mr. Cries Like A Pussy as he blows up websites. Your bullshit might Impress the crowd at the Fagallagio but I see you  for what you are so go eat a dick you old self Important fuck.

BTW....I've been called a bipolar alcoholic loser paint huffer for years here and I haven't cried about it so  you and Zderpski can eat each others dicks. 

And yes that is a lot of dick eating!!!!!  :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X2.  I spent 2 nights last week peeking out my front window all night long clutching a bat waiting for a chevy pickup with midwest plates to come screeching up to the curb.

I bet he'd have all intentions of slitting your throat as he stomps his feet from the curb all the way to your front door until all a sudden the light bulb would come on inside his head and out of his mouth, as you open the front door to confront him he says:

"hey, you got any sleds for sale? "

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

I bet he'd have all intentions of slitting your throat as he stomps his feet from the curb all the way to your front door until all a sudden the light bulb would come on inside his head and out of his mouth, as you open the front door to confront him he says:

"hey, you got any sleds for sale? "

:lol: