2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I bet he'll suck your dick for $5 :lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fucking twinko faggot needs to suck 5000 dicks just to pay me the 25k he owes

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You should hit him up on a Thursday. 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He should have that for you by Tuesday afternoon :snack:

Just made out thousands for quarterly payments. It sucks to be you faggots, doesn't it? 

I have to pay a fortune for money I made SITTING ON MY ASS!!! LMMFAO!! 

You poor faggots gotta' get up early tomorrow and go to some shit-ass job that you probably hate.

Well, that's what you get for being faggots!! You all suck negro cocks, and swallow the cum.

HA!HA!HA! You broke faggots!!  

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Ah the good ole pay ban.  

$50/week was the going rate like a dozen years ago on a couple of the caah forums.  

I would pay to ban some, yes I would. Only if I was assured that they were not back as a dupe or some other bullshit. 

I would add the three faggots above to my list. 

Holy fuck, CKF will be toolin' through Island Pond in a Lingenfelter Zr1 when I pay for my ban list!!!

Hey Louis CK, how about this??? A member offers say $30.00 to ban a faggot like Ben. You PM Ben and tell him the offer is 30 bucks to ban him. Ben has the opportunity to meet the offer, or get banned. The member who made the offer is then given the opportunity to make a higher offer, if Ben accepts the offer made.

It's basically an auction on faggots, similar to the one like that show from California where they bid on these shitty abandoned storage units. I don't know STORAGE WARS  or some fukken thing. 

Basically, " STORAGE WARS " for faggots. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Louis CK, how about this??? A member offers say $30.00 to ban a faggot like Ben. You PM Ben and tell him the offer is 30 bucks to ban him. Ben has the opportunity to meet the offer, or get banned. The member who made the offer is then given the opportunity to make a higher offer, if Ben accepts the offer made.

It's basically an auction on faggots, similar to the one like that show from California where they bid on these shitty abandoned storage units. I don't know STORAGE WARS  or some fukken thing. 

Basically, " STORAGE WARS " for faggots. 

makes sense that its your idea because you're a FAGGOT!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

makes sense that its your idea because you're a FAGGOT!!!

Yeah I'll bid on a faggot like you, just like an old carpet in a storage unit!! 

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Would you just fucking die!

Cocksucker!!

Hey, don't you have to go to work today!! What are you doing up at this hour?????

LMAO!! 

What are you doing...…………..sucking cocks, dicks, dongs and schlongs!!!!

HA!HA! FUKKEN LOSER ON A DOZER!!!!  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just made out thousands for quarterly payments. It sucks to be you faggots, doesn't it? 

I have to pay a fortune for money I made SITTING ON MY ASS!!! LMMFAO!! 

You poor faggots gotta' get up early tomorrow and go to some shit-ass job that you probably hate.

Well, that's what you get for being faggots!! You all suck negro cocks, and swallow the cum.

HA!HA!HA! You broke faggots!!  

You made money sucking cocks, if you can do that while sitting on your ass then good for you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Definitely Jammin.   Pee stains "not clever enough to hatch a scheme like this."  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

You made money sucking cocks, if you can do that while sitting on your ass then good for you. 

WRONG. You suck cocks, 'cause I sure don't. Faggot. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

WRONG. You suck cocks, 'cause I sure don't. Faggot. 

Calculate the Free Surface Correction on my vessel if Im carrying liquid mud for drilling with a specific gravity of 1.47. My 2 tanks measure 24'L x 16'B x 6'D. What is my reduction of GM due those tanks being slack?

Assume the vessel displaces 863 tons in fresh water.

Answer this question or forever be known as the dumbest FAGGOT twink on FSCE!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Calculate the Free Surface Correction on my vessel if Im carrying liquid mud for drilling with a specific gravity of 1.47. My 2 tanks measure 24'L x 16'B x 6'D. What is my reduction of GM due those tanks being slack?

You won't get a correct answer out of that faggot, because it doesn't involve sucking big black cocks 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

2304 CU. FT. OF MUD AT A WEIGHT OF 66 LBS. PER CU. FT. = 152064 LBS= 76.032 TONS. 

863 GROSS TONNAGE MINUS THE 76.032 TON PAYLOAD= 786.968 TONS OF FREE SURFACE impact.

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You won't get a correct answer out of that faggot, because it doesn't involve sucking big black cocks 

You like the NIGGA DICKS, yeah you do!!! 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

2304 CU. FT. OF MUD AT A WEIGHT OF 66 LBS. PER CU. FT. = 152064 LBS= 76.032 TONS. 

863 GROSS TONNAGE MINUS THE 76.032 TON PAYLOAD= 786.968 TONS OF FREE SURFACE impact.

Dude, the answer is in ft.