Check your account email address ×

Thin-Skinned Pussy....

• Platinum Contributing Member

You guys support the biggest pussy to ever seek office.  Dump threatens to sue over his own words being used against him.  He's a total fucking joke :lol:  And Hillary is going to bury him agsin Sunday night :bc: 

Trump threatens to sue over attack ad

Donald Trump praises Pence, takes credit

Henderson, Nevada (CNN)Donald Trump on Wednesday threatened to sue over a "nasty commercial" he said depicted him as unsupportive of military veterans.

"I saw today -- I left the room and I saw a commercial where it was really a nasty commercial, totally made up about me with vets. There is nobody that loves the vets more or respects the vets more," Trump said. "They're spending hundreds of millions of dollars on false commercials and it's a disgrace. So what we'll do -- I guess we'll sue them. Let's sue them. Right? Let's sue them."

Trump did not specify which ad he was referring to or which group ran the ad. His campaign did not respond to requests for details.

But the Clinton campaign launched an eviscerating ad last month entitled "Sacrifice" that featured veterans watching Trump make disparaging comments about veterans and the military, including his comment arguing that Sen. John McCain, who was tortured for several years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam, was "not a war hero."

"He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?" Trump said of McCain.

The ad, which followed Trump's repeated feud with the family of Khizr Khan, a Muslim US soldier who died in Iraq, also features Trump's comments in an interview about the feud.

"I think I made a lot of sacrifices, built great structures, I've had tremendous success," Trump said in the interview featured in the Clinton campaign ad, apparently comparing his sacrifices to those of US military veterans.

Trump made his latest gaffe about military veterans when he suggested during an event Monday in Virginia that war veterans commit suicide as a result of PTSD because they "can't handle it" as opposed to those who are "strong."

"When you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lot of folks in this room have seen many times over and you're strong and you can handle it but a lot of people can't handle it. They see horror stories, they see events you couldn't see in a movie, nobody would believe it," Trump said during a panel interview at the Retired American Warriors PAC in Herndon, Virginia.

The lawsuit Trump floated on Wednesday is not the first time Trump has threatened to file a lawsuit over the course of his presidential campaign.

Trump has repeatedly threatened to sue news outlets for running articles portraying Trump in a negative light -- regardless of how truthful the claims were.

The litigious New York billionaire also threatened in February to sue Ted Cruz to determine whether the Canadian-born Texas senator is a "natural born citizen."

And last year, Trump's attorneys sent a cease and desist letter to the Club for Growth after Trump threatened to sue over attack ads the conservative advocacy group was running against Trump during the Republican primaries.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-sue/index.html?ref=yfp

Edited by SnowRider

C'mon you little pussy!  BE A MAN!  Don't be a disgrace to your wife and children (too late).  MAN UP!!!  Get your big boy pants on!   C'mon you little pussy.  My little pussy!  Gonna make another mad dash to your car and speed off when I catch up yo you?  How embarrassing!!!!  How long did it take you to realize your turn signal was on?  Probably when you stopped to clean the shit out of your pants.  :lol2:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

C'mon you little pussy!  BE A MAN!  Don't be a disgrace to your wife and children (too late).  MAN UP!!!  Get your big boy pants on!   C'mon you little pussy.  My little pussy!  Gonna make another nad dash to your car and speed off when I catch up yo you?  How embarrassing!!!!  How long did it take you to realize your turn signal was on?  Probably when you stopped to clean the shit out of your pants.  :lol2:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

:lol::bc: what a little pussy only wished I knew we sent a crew to St.Cloud would have loved to "visit" and have a drink with ya "Z"

Edited by 01mxz800

Just now, Wildcat said:

Would you quit starting new threads. Just have 1 thread where you can whine to yourself all alone. :lol:

This is how he "moves the needle".  This is his life's sad and wanton validation attempts.  Nobody else will have him.  Nobody else wants him.  Poor, poor SR.  The perfect gimp and poster child for the Lib-tard movement!

:lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is how he "moves the needle".  This is his life's sad and wanton validation attempts.  Nobody else will have him.  Nobody else wants him.  Poor, poor SR.  The perfect gimp and poster child for the Lib-tard movement!

yup

I bet when he hit the road he was really wheeling, gravel flying and rubber squeeling and I bet he didn't slow down until he was almost to Arkansas LOL

Edited by 01mxz800

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Paid by the DNC on the amount of new posts he can start.

BTW, take a good look at all the name calling the "tolerant left" is continuously doing.

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

I bet when he hit the road he was really wheeling, gravel flying and runner squeeling and I bet he didn't slow down until he was almost to Arkansas LOL

Fuckin' jumping curbs on two wheels and shit!  One hot mess with shit filled diapers!!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Paid by the DNC on the amount of new posts he can start.

BTW, take a good look at all the name calling the "tolerant left" is continuously doing.

Oh I know!  As I've learned since I've been here:  "tolerant" AND "intellectually elite".  :lol:

This can't be correct though, can it?  We got the god damned cast-off rejects in here.  AMAZINGLY INEPT AND CLUELESS.  I've notified Guinness World Records.  But they said the Obama Administration is still way....WAAAAAAY far ahead.  Oh well.  :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh I know!  As I've learned since I've been here:  "tolerant" AND "intellectually elite".  :lol:

This can't be correct though, can it?  We got the god damned cast-off rejects in here.  AMAZINGLY INEPT AND CLUELESS.  I've notified Guinness World Records.  But they said the Obama Administration is still way....WAAAAAAY far ahead.  Oh well.  :dunno:

:goodpost:

he reminds me of the JB Hunt driver we were picking on on the NYS thruway we pulled into a rest area and he was all billy bad assed and pulled a razor on us, and I really think he would have used it on us if he was able to find a place to plug it in

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Intellectually dishonest :guzzle: only applies when you have intellect, that leaves Taintrider out 

Just now, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Not looking good for the snowrider feller..,..........again 

oh no. See he loves this...the more "ownage" the better for him.  He loves it!  He's courageous!  A real man!  An intellectual!  One we should all aspire to be like.  9_9