Check your account email address ×

Leaks starting?

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

getting a water pump in the explorer right now.  talk about garbage fuckers put it deep in the motor so your not looking at a few hundy in labor book times like 10 hours.  

FORDS THE REAL GARBAGE

lol , I hear it's couple G's to do one of those ? I guess this is what we get for being Joos and buying these old junks :lol:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Tomorrow imma try bleeding the system ,  was plenty of juice in the res but seemed to be not much of anything up by the tstat housing

If that doesn't work, like a dog: if you can eat it or fuck it, piss on it and walk away.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller team members are reporting the report is much more damaging than Barr is portraying.  Now why would Barr sugarcoat all this, and keep the report secret? 

For shame dude...please get over it.....you lost and were brainwashed from the false narrative propaganda. 

gunna-need.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Tomorrow imma try bleeding the system ,  was plenty of juice in the res but seemed to be not much of anything up by the tstat housing

Pressure test it.

44 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

lol , I hear it's couple G's to do one of those ? I guess this is what we get for being Joos and buying these old junks :lol:

1400.  went in finally for the TPU seal and coolant service and it was leaking,  makes sense it was low enough a few weeks back heat wasn't working well.  

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hamm's beer? What did your liver do to you to deserve such harsh treatment.

my grandmother worked at Hamm's  for like 35yrs when I was a kid sbe ran the promo department . there was nothing hamms made that we did not have . can't beleve all the shit that got tossed in dumpsters when she kicked off . in todays market hundereds of thosends worth 

Some on Mueller's Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr Revealed

Source: NY Times

WASHINGTON — Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated, according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.

At stake in the dispute — the first evidence of tension between Mr. Barr and the special counsel’s office — is who shapes the public’s initial understanding of one of the most consequential government investigations in American history. Some members of Mr. Mueller’s team are concerned that, because Mr. Barr created the first narrative of the special counsel’s findings, Americans’ views will have hardened before the investigation’s conclusions become public. 

Mr. Barr has said he will move quickly to release the nearly 400-page report but needs time to scrub out confidential information. The special counsel’s investigators had already written multiple summaries of the report, and some team members believe that Mr. Barr should have included more of their material in the four-page letter he wrote on March 24 laying out their main conclusions, according to government officials familiar with the investigation. Mr. Barr only briefly cited the special counsel’s work in his letter. 

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/william-barr-mueller-report.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

lol must be so sad to believe so much in something then have all your hopes shattered in fr of your face . that is if you could remember   

Almost as bad as hillary not becoming POTUS.  LOL