Check your account email address ×

Trump Slashing Aid To Central America

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Another massive caravan has been forming. 20k this time.

Maybe we should quit fucking up their countries and they wouldnt need to risk their lives to leave

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is a reason the Northern Triangle is such a problem and even Trump Allies think it's a bad idea...he is doing it for the same reason he does most things...he is angry but his actions will only make the problem worse.

http://library.cqpress.com/cqresearcher/document.php?id=cqresrre2018091402

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Maybe we should quit fucking up their countries and they wouldnt need to risk their lives to leave

A simple search on the topic and some reading would enlighten a lot of people but that would fuck up their simpleton narrative.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A simple search on the topic and some reading would enlighten a lot of people but that would fuck up their simpleton narrative.

You're assuming their able to digest anything more complicated than cable news talking points 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

My God why are we wasting our time on the internet when we should be in Washington unwinding the intricacies of foreign policy and solving the world's problems. :lol:

You spent 8 years doing it but then again you are a Trump lackey so just sit these topics out. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know what I think but the experts here think different. The best part is that once again Trump undermines his people as his director of Homeland Security had no idea he was doing this. Also it's reported that here is chaos inside the State Depratment because of this sudden decision. 

Of course it makes sense to help those countries develop, why move north when you have a comfortable climate and a job? We've spent $6 T in the Middle East since 2001 with the idea that we would rather fight them over there than here, so why not spend a fraction of that to keep the C.A.'s in C.A. vs a detention center here?

The even bigger joke is President Numbnutz talking about shutting down the border :lol: Go ahead shut it down asshole :thumb: :lol2:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course it makes sense to help those countries develop, why move north when you have a comfortable climate and a job? We've spent $6 T in the Middle East since 2001 with the idea that we would rather fight them over there than here, so why not spend a fraction of that to keep the C.A.'s in C.A. vs a detention center here?

The even bigger joke is President Numbnutz talking about shutting down the border :lol: Go ahead shut it down asshole :thumb: :lol2:

BUT, BUT, BUT.....MOOSLIM TERRORISTS!!!!!!    

Trust me I'm no expert but every article I read said this is a bad idea and closing down the border....oh yeah....let's see this one! 😂

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BUT, BUT, BUT.....MOOSLIM TERRORISTS!!!!!!    

Trust me I'm no expert but every article I read said this is a bad idea and closing down the border....oh yeah....let's see this one! 😂

The genius says close down the border............ :lol:

He's so full of shit, first off let's just open our refrigerators and take a look at our veggies and fruits......in less than a week the grocery stores and foodies everywhere will be fucked, then there is the $243 B of goods we export to Mexico which if my math is correct comes out to $665.7B a day..............shut it down asshole!! :lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The genius says close down the border............ :lol:

He's so full of shit, first off let's just open our refrigerators and take a look at our veggies and fruits......in less than a week the grocery stores and foodies everywhere will be fucked, then there is the $243 B of goods we export to Mexico which if my math is correct comes out to $665.7B a day..............shut it down asshole!! :lol:

It would be epic! 

It's kind of decision the guy makes when he is mad...irrational and shortsighted. Just like the aid to Central America....he says they have done nothing to help us so they are cut off...meanwhile the professionals and people in the trenches have to deal with his petulant actions. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Another massive caravan has been forming. 20k this time.

Nothing to see there, it’s all our fault anyways.  Smales is making them bag lunches and handing out bottles of water

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Maybe you should articulate exactly why it’s our fault that other governments are corrupt and can’t give their citizens a decent standard of living

1 hour ago, Snake said:

My God why are we wasting our time on the internet when we should be in Washington unwinding the intricacies of foreign policy and solving the world's problems. :lol:

Samples wakes up every day looking for something to be incensed about, so he can run around the forum like a sanctimonious twat lecturing and insulting everyone about it.  All with Ben adding generous dollops of “kill yourself”, and adding his firm grasp of geopolitical issues of the day. :lol: 

It's called current events Mark....why does that bother you? 

I noticed you have nothing constructive to add...shocker.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's called current events Mark....why does that bother you? 

Doesn’t bother me a bit, just pointing out what a knee jerk angry dipshit you are.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The aid funding has already been appropriated, the president does have some leeway in diverting some of the funds to other projects.

Once budgeted I don’t think he can appropriate it elsewhere with out declaring a national emergency.

This border crap is a smokescreen for the Trump morons. Meanwhile the swamp gets fuller and fuller with deplorables robbing the US blind. Oh look over there brown people heading north.

Its gonna take a decade to fix the shit he’s fucked up.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It would be epic! 

It's kind of decision the guy makes when he is mad...irrational and shortsighted. Just like the aid to Central America....he says they have done nothing to help us so they are cut off...meanwhile the professionals and people in the trenches have to deal with his petulant actions. 

Spot on

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Doesn’t bother me a bit, just pointing out what a knee jerk angry dipshit you are.  :lol: 

Still nothing to add....you really aren't as smart as you think...SBYL.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still nothing to add....you really aren't as smart as you think...SBYL.

I’ve already added it.  It’s not our fault that record amounts of migrants are trying to get in, and Trump is correct in limiting or preventing their entering the country, no matter how you try and spin it.  Stay angry Jim.  :lol: