Check your account email address ×

Gotta love it

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF does that have to do with anything....most here never bought the collusion bullshit but now because Mueller has confirmed it the rest of his lies and asinine behavior is OK? 

Serious question.   What lie bothers you the most?

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Serious question.   What lie bothers you the most?

Mexico paying for the wall, Draining the swamp...also maybe not so much a lie but shit like a month ago cutting funding for the Great Lakes and then last saying he was saving them because he's not cutting the funding. How about saying he knows more about ISIS than the generals, how about praising Rex Tillerson when he was appointed and then calling him lazy and stupid when he replaces him...sorry but as mentioned he is a thin skinned, lying narcissist.  At the end of the day it's my opinion of the guy..I voted for him...not sure about 2020...it is what it is. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mexico paying for the wall, Draining the swamp...also maybe not so much a lie but shit like a month ago cutting funding for the Great Lakes and then last saying he was saving them because he's not cutting the funding. How about saying he knows more about ISIS than the generals, how about praising Rex Tillerson when he was appointed and then calling him lazy and stupid when he replaces him...sorry but as mentioned he is a thin skinned, lying narcissist.  At the end of the day it's my opinion of the guy..I voted for him...not sure about 2020...it is what it is. 

All valid points and some campaign fodder even though I do think he meant the Mexico thing and draining the swamp.   He has kept more campaign promises than any POTUS I can ever remember and all I approve of.

1. Lower taxes

2. Bring Mfg Back

3. Get out of bad Iran Deal

4. Get out of Paris Climate accords.

5. Making an effort for more border barriers

6. Making changes to Obamacare.

7. More vetting of people coming from countries known to have problems with Terrorism and lack of ability to vet themselves.

8. Get Keystone and Dakota pipelines going again. 

9. Combating human trafficking.

10. Most importantly, conservative justices on the benches. 

11. Call out NATO and make them start meeting agreements of their own defense spending.

12. Getting better trade deals.   Not great or perfect but far better than they were.  

Want more?   Yes he is narcissist, yes he can be thin skinned, yes he can act childish but damn I can accept those things when he gets the things done that I approve.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Increasing  deficit while cutting taxes and increasing spending, Conservative justices that shit on the 4th Amendemnt, subverting congress with a specious national emergency declaration, increasing military spending. That being said the options in 2020 will more than likely be limited.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

"I'm the smartest , best educated man in politics. I went to the best schools , I have the best house and the best family and the most beautiful wife and amazing properties. Best of all....IM THE PRESIDENT!!!"

Dumb Dave - That's not bragging ....its an uplifting speech derp derp derp

What a fucking moron

Scary part is...……………………..he's right. He's a braggart, but he's actually telling the truth. 

Wharton School--U of Pa

Insane houses

5 clean kids

Melania-guys would literally kill you for her

Properties-golf courses, Mar A Lago, and on, and on.

And what is YOUR NET WORTH, Benny no Penny? 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

A highly conceited, narcissist bragging up his home values, schooling, smarts, property values, wives.....

to a bunch of cheeering and supporting dumb fuck rednecks, many of whom have none of that, never will, and up until recently, despised these “elites”.

its like nazi Germany all over again, right before our eyes 

There is an element of truth to the Nazi comment. 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh, and who used to call Obama an elitist :lol:

Nawww that chick that worked in a taco bar is an elitist. Trumps an everyday guy who inherited his wealth and had Daddy buy his way out of serving 

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nawww that chick that worked in a taco bar is an elitist. Trumps an everyday guy who inherited his wealth and had Daddy buy his way out of serving 

So Trumps like you....now we know why youre so unhappy.

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

22 high ranking officials have been fired or forced to step down. If FBI director is not high enough up the food chain, well I guess there is no pleasing you.

And replaced with who...Matt Whitaker? :lol:

Then we have John Bolton and Elliot Abrams...swampy fucks from way back!

2 hours ago, Snake said:

22 high ranking officials have been fired or forced to step down. If FBI director is not high enough up the food chain, well I guess there is no pleasing you.

Perpetual state of ass rash about something. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Perpetual state of ass rash about something. 

Says Mr. perpetual state of Republican ass kissing...BTW the discussion was going fine without your lame input so go lay down.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

"I'm the smartest , best educated man in politics. I went to the best schools , I have the best house and the best family and the most beautiful wife and amazing properties. Best of all....IM THE PRESIDENT!!!"

Dumb Dave - That's not bragging ....its an uplifting speech derp derp derp

What a fucking moron

Listen when Dave talks. Fucking near identical to Trump!

My, me, I!

:lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, STUMPY said:

So Trumps like you....now we know why youre so unhappy.

Why would I be unhappy when I have so many example of pathetic fuckers like you around? It’s like if you broke your ankle mountain biking and felt unlucky but immediately saw a quadriplegic and realized your life was amazing.  Flubby Dave makes anyone’s life seem awesome. 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You jealous?

Of?  Hell I’ve watched you say that you don’t like taking your wife on trips. I’ve seen all of you dumb cunts talk about how fat you are, angry you are.  I’ve seen you pretend you beat the market, talk about liking pontoon boats.  

I’m drunk as fuck in Costa Rica about to start a week long surf, drink, zipline, drink deep sea fishing, drink, birthday trip with 10 friends. 

You are at home waiting for approval from your dogs and seeing how much you have to spend on a plane to get your son a career :lol:

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of?  Hell I’ve watched you say that you don’t like taking your wife on trips. I’ve seen all of you dumb cunts talk about how fat you are, angry you are.  I’ve seen you pretend you beat the market, talk about liking pontoon boats.  

I’m drunk as fuck in Costa Rica about to start a week long surf, drink, zipline, drink deep sea fishing, drink, birthday trip with 10 friends. 

You are at home waiting for approval from your dogs and seeing how much you have to spend on a plane to get your son a career :lol:

Cool...but you still found time to log on to a site where no one likes you.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

+12% YTD.  Seriously I could draw you a road map with crayons, but you're too dumb to understand any of it.

So you're a lush, go figure.  Seems like anytime you want to enjoy yourself you're needing to escape your miserable life.  CR is nice, been there a few times (San Jose), and I was paid handsomely each time, but we still prefer the US and Canada.

4 hours ago, STUMPY said:

Cool...but you still found time to log on to a site where no one likes you.

Taintrider would and does suck the stupid pile of shit off every chance he gets :hay:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

+12% YTD.  Seriously I could draw you a road map with crayons, but you're too dumb to understand any of it.

So you're a lush, go figure.  Seems like anytime you want to enjoy yourself you're needing to escape your miserable life.  CR is nice, been there a few times (San Jose), and I was paid handsomely each time, but we still prefer the US and Canada.

Who gives a fuck? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:handjob:

the fucking guy is almost as bad as huzy  and true blue

Is there some sort of giant chicken wing signal that  goes up in the sky so the Flappy Skin Halfwit knows when to respond?   😂