Check your account email address ×

This is really sad

James Craig is the best non corrupt chief the city of Detroit has ever had.   For his troubles of being an honest guy in a city wrought with corruption  he is attacked with racial slurs from a  life long criminal with a microphone.  He is spot on “ there is only outrage when racist speech is from a white person”. There is a plenty of filthy, stealing, public figures in Detroit this group could of singled out and instead they go after Craig for not joining in.  Pathetic! 

FB67EBD4-D012-492A-9C7F-2D7B97B33D4D.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"to honor former Detroit mayor Coleman Young" :suicide:

I watched Coleman Young Jr on local 2 the other morning and wanted to punch him in the face. 

Yes...let’s honor a corrupt Mayor that ran the city into the ground...Bravo!!!! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes...let’s honor a corrupt Mayor that ran the city into the ground...Bravo!!!! 

Yeah,  I honestly don’t get it.  Finally get some decent people in there and you have groups trying to take them down for acting too white.  Why honor those who break the law and disgrace those who don’t. 

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Man we reap what we sow as a nation.  Really sad.  

Whats really a problem as that the constituency in this country as a whole isnt bright enough to cast these bad actors out

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whats really a problem as that the constituency in this country as a whole isnt bright enough to cast these bad actors out

Nope, Americans are dumb as fuck. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Nope, Americans are dumb as fuck. 

Yup.......cant just call bad people bad. Look at the retarded fucks in here that got all butthurt when you said bad stuff about George Bush after he died. The dude was a corrupt piece of fucking dogshit that should have been hung.........but he receives reverence and accolades from bootlicking retards who cant process simple facts

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.......cant just call bad people bad. Look at the retarded fucks in here that got all butthurt when you said bad stuff about George Bush after he died. The dude was a corrupt piece of fucking dogshit that should have been hung.........but he receives reverence and accolades from bootlicking retards who cant process simple facts

Fucking retards. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well yeah.  When you can get citizens to vote against their own best interests . Dumb as it gets.  Sam Riddle is leading this smear campaign.  He is part of the old guard,  thrown from power when the Feds raided Detroit-mayor Kilpatrick administration for running a criminal enterprise . It is the same old game Coleman Young ran for years.  Whites are your enemies and any one who doesn’t agree or questions us  is owned by the white man.  

• Like 1

Activists don’t like Craig because he openly supports citizens arming them selves and using deadly force on home invaders.  You break into someone’s home and get killed in the process of a crime, tough . 

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well yeah.  When you can get citizens to vote against their own best interests . Dumb as it gets.  Sam Riddle is leading this smear campaign.  He is part of the old guard,  thrown from power when the Feds raided Detroit-mayor Kilpatrick administration for running a criminal enterprise . It is the same old game Coleman Young ran for years.  Whites are your enemies and any one who doesn’t agree or questions us  is owned by the white man.  

Kwame Kilpatrick....now there's a swell fucking guy! :lmao:

How did Dave Bing do as mayor....Pistons legend, successful business owner.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Kwame Kilpatrick....now there's a swell fucking guy! :lmao:

How did Dave Bing do as mayor....Pistons legend, successful business owner.

I thought he was alright. Never achieved the success Duggan has.  You hardly hear about Detroit city council anymore.  Not sure what has changed, but seemed like they pretty much ran the city in the past. 

48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I thought he was alright. Never achieved the success Duggan has.  You hardly hear about Detroit city council anymore.  Not sure what has changed, but seemed like they pretty much ran the city in the past. 

Good for Duggan...that City Council has always been a den of thieves and crooked fucks. Seems like Dennis Archer was too "white" for them as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for Duggan...that City Council has always been a den of thieves and crooked fucks. Seems like Dennis Archer was too "white" for them as well.

I don’t think anything got done in Detroit without bribing city council.  Monica conyers was the worst. Some of the fights among themselves were epic and hilarious.   Archer got the same “acting white “   treatment. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Archer was smart enough to do one term and gtfo. He gave up on dealing with those idiots. Can you blame him?

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not at all. 

And coleman’s Kid is outright dangerous. I hope he gets hit by a truck today. 

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And coleman’s Kid is outright dangerous. I hope he gets hit by a truck today. 

I haven't looked into him too much but what I've seen and heard so far I agree! 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes but it's just a coincidence. The real problem is the white flight  :lol: 

The City has a lot of potential as all the development and investment  downtown and along the river  shows...obviously with the dwindling population the problems are with the empty neighborhoods and thousands of vacant, decaying houses. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The City has a lot of potential as all the development and investment  downtown and along the river  shows...obviously with the dwindling population the problems are with the empty neighborhoods and thousands of vacant, decaying houses. 

Bulldozer. It will help stabilize and may even increase home values.