Check your account email address ×

It’s too bad....

There wasn’t a completely neutral, unbiased, open minded, non hand picked AG to give us the outcome of the mueller report 

Then you whack jobs would have real reason to celebrate. But nevertheless, enjoy your very questionable win

:bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

There wasn’t a completely neutral, unbiased, open minded, non hand picked AG to give us his cliff notes of someone else’s report. 

Then you whack jobs would have real reason to celebrate. But nevertheless, enjoy your very questionable win

The intel committees will all see the non-redacted report. Not like Barr can just lie. Cliff notes or not, Trump stooge or not, it really doesn’t matter at the high level. If we are talking granular details being withheld then sure you could have a point. The report’s message isn’t something he can change. No collusion (that was found or provable), obstruction not worth looking into.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Jesus dude.  Its been 48 hours on a report that's probably greater than 10,000 pages.   I'm sure the AG and assistant AG just used a synopsis Mueller provided. 

• Thanks 1

Barr disliked the mueller investigation from the start, even wrote a piece criticizing it before he became AG. He also thought a sitting president can’t be indicted. key reasons he was hand picked by trump. So it looks suspicious as hell, and don’t tell me you clowns wouldnt be saying the same things if this involved a dem.

the only way to really out this to sleep is to release the report.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:  Just like CNN and MSNBC. 

If Barr acted innaproipriately we will know.   Rosenstein was a part of the whole thing and fucking hates Trump.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The intel committees will all see the non-redacted report. Not like Barr can just lie. Cliff notes or not, Trump stooge or not, it really doesn’t matter at the high level. If we are talking granular details being withheld then sure you could have a point. The report’s message isn’t something he can change. No collusion (that was found or provable), obstruction not worth looking into.

Id like to know if there just wasn’t enough evidence to make solid claims of collusion, or if there was evidence that proved no collusion. There are a lot of questions unanswered and I hope they will be. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Id like to know if there just wasn’t enough evidence to make solid claims of collusion, or if there was evidence that proved no collusion. There are a lot of questions unanswered and I hope they will be. 

You want evidence that proved nothing happened?

63AEDE51-234E-4F15-B035-10D4084CA08F.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I wouldn’t count on those questions being answered. It won’t serve the Dems. No repub will ever impeach Trump on another report now. They have their answer. If the Dems in the house create their own report, the R’s in the senate will laugh it right out of Congress. It’s done. Their best bet is to cast doubt and attack other avenues.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Barr disliked the mueller investigation from the start, even wrote a piece criticizing it before he became AG. He also thought a sitting president can’t be indicted. key reasons he was hand picked by trump. So it looks suspicious as hell, and don’t tell me you clowns wouldnt be saying the same things if this involved a dem.

the only way to really out this to sleep is to release the report.

Looks like he was right. The whole thing was BS.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You want evidence that proved nothing happened?

63AEDE51-234E-4F15-B035-10D4084CA08F.jpeg

I’d like to read his findings on things like the trump tower meeting. Was there not enough evidence that showed the trump admin members knew they were dealing with the Russian government? Was there not any proof of “tot for tat”. What was the reason he couldn’t find something here? I’m not going to lie, i thought there was enough evidence of foul play here to make a case, obviously. But wtf happened???

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There wasn’t a completely neutral, unbiased, open minded, non hand picked AG to give us the outcome of the mueller report 

the desperation is so thick sort of sad but real fun to watch . like a car wreck on the side of the road . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d like to read his findings on things like the trump tower meeting. Was there not enough evidence that showed the trump admin members knew they were dealing with the Russian government? Was there not any proof of “tot for tat”. What was the reason he couldn’t find something here? I’m not going to lie, i thought there was enough evidence of foul play here to make a case, obviously. But wtf happened???

listen get this through your thick skull it has never been illegal to talk with officials or citizens of other governments in fact all of them do it . every one of them     

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There clearly wasn’t enough proof.  You should join the smart ones on your team in demanding the Dems move on from this and start looking and planning ahead.  You’ve all put enough nails in the coffin.  AOC and the other freshman half wits are putting their own in also.

It’s time to reign in and try to stamp out some of the insanity and come up with a real plan.  Seriously, if you all keep messing around with this, I see parts of your own party deserting.

• Thanks 1