Check your account email address ×

It’s too bad....

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No that is not all. Far from it. You children will ride this everyday for the next decade. 

LMFAO this is rich coming from the camp that road this for 2 yrs and fully intend to burry them self with it for the next 2 yrs . bring it on the RNC needs the boost 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

listen get this through your thick skull it has never been illegal to talk with officials or citizens of other governments in fact all of them do it . every one of them     

Not when it comes to helping then win an election, dumb ass.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Not when it comes to helping then win an election, dumb ass.

just fucking stop . you are embarrassing your self worse than the talking heads feeding you this shit . at least they are getting paid to look foolish 

• Thanks 1

EZwider you can bitch and moan about my statement, but it’s the truth. There will always be doubts because trump stacked the deck. The only way of true exoneration of this is to show the full report. Maybe that will happen?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Ez-wider you can bitch and moan about my statement, but it’s the truth. There will always be doubts because trump stacked the deck. The only way of true exoneration of this is to show the full report. Maybe that will happen?

zero truth to it a whole fucking team of lawyers and fbi agents and people brought up on charges in hopes they would make a deal and talk . nothing in 2 fucking yrs you are letting your desperation get the best of you 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Ez-rider you can bitch and moan about my statement, but it’s the truth. There will always be doubts because trump stacked the deck. The only way of true exoneration of this is to show the full report. Maybe that will happen?

No way no matter what is in the report people like you buy it.   If Barr isn't the problem then Mueller will be.   You said before you won't accept anything else but collusion.  Just stick to that.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just fucking stop . you are embarrassing your self worse than the talking heads feeding you this shit . at least they are getting paid to look foolish 

Show me where an American president or his admin got caught working with the Russian government to help them win the election. Since this “happens all the time “

Show me where an American president or his admin got caught working with the Russian government to help them win the election. Since this “happens all the time “

show me where they were working with a government to win a election. prof not desperate speculation 

Just now, Highmark said:

No way no matter what is in the report people like you buy it.   If Barr isn't the problem then Mueller will be.   You said before you won't accept anything else.  Just stick to that.  

Nope, I think mueller is a good man. I will accept explanations 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

EZwider you can bitch and moan about my statement, but it’s the truth. There will always be doubts because trump stacked the deck. The only way of true exoneration of this is to show the full report. Maybe that will happen?

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nope, I think mueller is a good man. I will accept explanations 

Mueller said no evidence of collusion.  Barr didn't make that up.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

show me where they were working with a government to win a election. prof not desperate speculation 

Trunp tower meeting. Trump jr met with with people whom he was told represented Russia, to talk hillary dirt. We have emails to prove it. Now, was that not “legal collusion”, and that’s why mueller couldn’t do anything?

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Are you mentally challenged?

so they say but mind you it came from better folk I will make an exception in your case being as we are a dying breed.do you feel better now?got  a hold of the black identity confused his therapist said be gentle with him as it is in a very fragile state right now.his white sidekick sent him flowers (black eyed susans)but then realized he is of the same ilk now  wants them back.pair of fucks

Edited by anorkist
added

I am wanting his, and his only, explanation about certain events. For reasons I just mentioned 

Ok.  But it’s very clear his explaination of whatever you want, however you want it, clearly resulted in his conclusion that there was no collusion in any way by any member of the Trump team...at all.

I understand the grasping but, at a certain point...you really need to let go.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am wanting his, and his only, explanation about certain events. For reasons I just mentioned 

WTF, is wrong with you?  Are you hoping that he says something so that you can continue your speculation?  FFS, you really are just a pos.  Just admit you were fucking WRONG and move on.