Check your account email address ×

VP debate

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I don't post much on either site but thanks for coming out. I'll ask your permission before I post next time..... :lol:

Well its frowned upon behavior by some on the safe place forum as I know from personal experience....and i dont think its wanted here either....would be different if you actually contributed in other ways on this site of course.

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:thumb:

Hillary doesn't deserve to be POTUS but if you cannot slap that bitch around with all the dirt there is on her no matter how bias the moderator is you don't deserve to be in the WH.  Memorize some facts for Christs sake, when she starts lying or using political talking points nail her ass to the wall with them. 

There has never been a candidate with more political failings to attack than Clinton.

If they talk about cyber security you go into her emails.

If they talk about terrorism you go into her failings as SoS with Iraq, Syria, Libya 

If they talk about the economy you bring up the entire list of failures of Obama and they are extensive.

If they talk about corruption you go into the long list of Clinton scandals including the Clinton Foundation.

If they talk about energy you take it to jobs and the economy.

If they talk about Russia you bring up Obama's statements he made to them when he thought he wasn't being recorded and their aggression under her and Obama's watch.

There is not one topic you cannot attack her and Obama on.

Specially if you make up facts to attack her. Or you use her mistakes in office and make the stupid claim that Trump hasn't made any mistakes while in office. 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

^^^^ This! 

Look at our current VP :lol: 

And be thankful that it isn't that crazy bitch from Alaska. 

Remember when she blamed Obama for the fact that her son was guilty of domestic abuse? Classic Palin. From the party of personal responsibility 

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

Well its frowned upon behavior by some on the safe place forum as I know from personal experience....and i dont think its wanted here either....would be different if you actually contributed in other ways on this site of course.

Thank you for an update on the rules of the site.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Specially if you make up facts to attack her. Or you use her mistakes in office and make the stupid claim that Trump hasn't made any mistakes while in office. 

Remember when she blamed Obama for the fact that her son was guilty of domestic abuse? Classic Palin. From the party of personal responsibility 

No but we do remember when senile old racist Joe said that Barry was first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy :lmao: 

and that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. ” :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He don't have to make up anything about her or Obama's performance.    

Listen I'm not naive to the fact that Trump is far from the perfect candidate or even a good one but he is still a better choice than the Clinton's. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Pence is much more polished and intelligent than Kaine. Kaine was chosen because he is literally retarded and has no idea what's going on 

Kaine was promised this position back when he stopped heading the DNC.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Kaine was promised this position back when he stopped heading the DNC.

Kaine was chosen for the same qualification Biden was.   White male.   

• Like 1

" Kaine was chosen for the same qualification Biden was.   White male. " Hm #108

a) Senator Biden was chosen for VP by Obama. If all Obama's cabinet officers where White male, you might have a point. They aren't. You don't.

b) The Clinton's know the political benefits of diversity. If Hillary could have found a VP running mate that would have enhanced the diversity of the ticket, I'm guessing she would have.

c) But as it is the Democrat ticket is more diverse than the Republican ticket. The Republican ticket is two White men. At least there's some gender diversity with the Democrats.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:The ad is towards the bottom :lol: 

Clinton campaign hits Pence for defending the ‘indefensible’ in new ad

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign hit Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Mike Pence (Ind.) in a new internet ad for defending his “indefensible” running mate during Tuesday evening’s vice presidential debate.

Image source: YouTube

Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) speaks during the vice presidential debate Tuesday. (Image source: YouTube)

The ad uses clips from the debate showing Clinton running mate Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) mentioning controversial statements made by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Pence denying that those statements were made. 

The ad then shows Trump making those very statements. 

Some of the statements in question include Trump’s claim that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a “strong leader,” his proposed “deportation force” to combat illegal immigration, and his suggestion that Muslims should be banned from immigrating to the United States. 

“He’s asking everybody to vote for somebody that he cannot defend,” Kaine is heard saying at the end of the ad. 

:owned: by your running mate :lol: 

8 hours ago, sear said:

a) Senator Biden was chosen for VP by Obama. If all Obama's cabinet officers where White male, you might have a point. They aren't. You don't.

b) The Clinton's know the political benefits of diversity. If Hillary could have found a VP running mate that would have enhanced the diversity of the ticket, I'm guessing she would have.

c) But as it is the Democrat ticket is more diverse than the Republican ticket. The Republican ticket is two White men. At least there's some gender diversity with the Democrats.

1.  You don't vote for cabinet members.

2.  White males are still one of if not the largest voting group.

3. Gender and race are not an issue as long as they are qualified.

Thanks.

a) I never asserted or implied presidential cabinet members are elected. It's a transcendently absurd notion.

b) Is there even a fig leaf hear on why such an obvious absurdity would be posted?