Check your account email address ×

Be careful

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

He knows you braindead libs want him to tweet.....its nice seeing libs suffer...especially you slinger.

:bc:

Nah, I suspect he and his cronies are working out a plan to hide the damage. And for once, he’s taking some advice not to piss off mueller and others. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nah, I suspect he and his cronies are working out a plan to hide the damage. And for once, he’s taking some advice not to piss off mueller and others. 

You should take the advice of the rude pundit over at DU.

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How's that nothing burger taste mother fucker?  :lol2: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Why? I swear you clowns are at DU more than I am

I suggested back in December that you should prepare yourself for disappointment.  How well did that preparation go for you?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hilarious . The dumb humor id expect from a......3rd grader?

Its fun seeing you suffer....but for your health i really think you should stay away from here till the report comes out.....maybe go sell lemonade or something so you can pay HM.

• Haha 3

Collusion has always been hard to prove. If it is off the table, the house will go after much easier targets. His cabinet’s indiscretion, obstruction of justice, etc. They will keep coming after him. Nothing has changed as far as I’m concerned. No one is going to pack up and leave on the left. You guys can celebrate, but it would be foolish to think that today he is any less in the crosshairs. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Collusion has always been hard to prove. If it is off the table, the house will go after much easier targets. His cabinet’s indiscretion, obstruction of justice, etc. They will keep coming after him. Nothing has changed as far as I’m concerned. No one is going to pack up and leave on the left. You guys can celebrate, but it would be foolish to think that today he is any less in the crosshairs. 

That should set up Trump for a sure win in 2020.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Obstruction of justice?  :lmao:

How does one obstruct justice when he didn't stop any investigation?

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

np one has zero doubt this is over . i pray they turn up there bullshit so there is zero doubt in any ones mind what this is really all about from the very beginning 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Obstruction of justice?  :lmao:

How does one obstruct justice when he didn't stop any investigation?

It dosnt matter . Elijah Cummings number one goal is to make the next 2 yrs of trumps life a living hell. IF I was Trump I would give him paperwork overload.