Check your account email address ×

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

You holding a moral compass on Sanders but not Trump? Remember Ted Cruz dad killing Kennedy? Lil Marco? Crooked Hillary? Telling Jeb Bush that his brother screwed things up so badly that the republicans couldnt get Abraham Lincoln elected? Fat pigs? Blood coming out of wherever? Oh Sanders is putting a meany on Beto oh my gosh... 

I still think trump needed to be a fucking prick to win for the R’s. Romney was too damn nice and the dems ran over him with a bulldozer.

This is the new normal I guess. :flush: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I still think trump needed to be a fucking prick to win for the R’s. Romney was too damn nice and the dems ran over him with a bulldozer.

This is the new normal I guess. :flush: 

In the end it was brilliant and it worked. Everyone was afraid to attack Trump for fear of the backlash and the names stuck. I was like 3rd grade antics but republicans ate it up. Go figure! :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

In the end it was brilliant and it worked. Everyone was afraid to attack Trump for fear of the backlash and the names stuck. I was like 3rd grade antics but republicans ate it up. Go figure! :lol: 

And the big bad dems pooped their pants and cried....and are still crying.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

wrong . people who admire mc Cain were not voting for Trump any way . fuck Mc Cain he spent his life making the prob in washingtion worse 

Wrong about what....so how is denigrating a dead John McCain a good thing? Holy fuck.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wrong about what....so how is denigrating a dead John McCain a good thing? Holy fuck.

McCAin's vote prevented Trump from killing OBAMACARE!!!  

My Medicare payments have gone to thousands of dollars since OBAMACARE. Someone has to pay for those illegitimate black babies, might as well be a fukken old honky!!

FUCK JOHN McCAIN, he was no hero. He was a punk bombing an innocent village, and he got shot down. Big fukken deal. 10 million dollar jet fighter bombing kids and women in Viet Nam, in a dirt village. You go Johnny Boy, you're a real ass-kicker!!

Fukken punk!!!

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

You are a sick fuck :finger2:Sodomite 

1JerksKidsWeiners is 800 DRAGON!!! He is obsessed with diddling. He has always accused me of diddling for 12 years!!! 

When a guy keeps referring to diddling, you can reasonably assume it's on his mind, for some reason!!! 

He either WAS diddled himself, or he has/is diddling. One or the other!!

He's 800 DRAGON, trust me. 

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1JerksKidsWeiners is 800 DRAGON!!! He is obsessed with diddling. He has always accused me of diddling for 12 years!!! 

When a guy keeps referring to diddling, you can reasonably assume it's on his mind, for some reason!!! 

He either WAS diddled himself, or he has/is diddling. One or the other!!

He's 800 DRAGON, trust me. 

Hey you clueless tranny faggot, I have never had a dupe account unlike your but buddy man on man oral.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

fuck John and everything he helped create .  

not a good thing but then who gives a fuck personally not worth my time but  then John wanted to keep up the shit after his death with his funeral bull shit . .

again no one is going to vote or not vote for Trump because of what he has to say about John good or bad 

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Hey you clueless tranny faggot, I have never had a dupe account unlike your but buddy man on man oral.

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

30 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

HA!HA! You're " The DIDDLER "!!! 

Yes, you are, because you post about it so much! It's you THE DIDDLER or THE DIDDLED!!!

Which one is it?????

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! You're " The DIDDLER "!!! 

Yes, you are, because you post about it so much! It's you THE DIDDLER or THE DIDDLED!!!

Which one is it?????

I only ever post about diddler  when referring  to the 2 diddlers here, that is you and your boyfriend momo.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I only ever post about diddler  when referring  to the 2 diddlers here, that is you and your boyfriend momo.

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck John and everything he helped create .  

not a good thing but then who gives a fuck personally not worth my time but  then John wanted to keep up the shit after his death with his funeral bull shit . .

again no one is going to vote or not vote for Trump because of what he has to say about John good or bad 

Whatever you say Crackhead Carville. Trump is acting like a petulant little twat and you are wrong if you think this won’t hurt him but I’m not surprised you are defending it.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever you say Crackhead Carville. Trump is acting like a petulant little twat and you are wrong if you think this won’t hurt him but I’m not surprised you are defending it.

Trump's a snotty child...but so was McCain.  Trump doesn't look any grosser with this silliness than he ever has.  Oh, and fuck McCain.  "Crackhead Carville" is right on that for sure.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Trump's a snotty child...but so was McCain.  Trump doesn't look any grosser with this silliness than he ever has.  Oh, and fuck McCain.  "Crackhead Carville" is right on that for sure.  :lol: 

I guarantee that there are Trump voters who view McCain as a war hero that will not vote for him because of this continued bullshit emenating from his mouth..IMO of course.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guarantee that there are Trump voters who view McCain as a war hero that will not vote for him because of this continued bullshit emenating from his mouth..IMO of course.

Of course there are. Dude needs to learn how to STFU

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe...but not just that.  If the Trump/McCain spats weren't enough to persuade them otherwise before the vote.  This means nothing.  And McCain not inviting the sitting POTUS to his funeral was quite the little punk ass thing too.  Those two were made for each other.  Both full of shit and sold on their own "heroics".