Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Graham calls for new special counsel to investigate handling of Hillary Clinton email case

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Horiwitz has already testified in Congress that he and felt Hillary was let off along with a few of her people. 

There are more investigations going 

Good lets have the investigation, no matter how long it has gone on before or how many have been done before, lets quit trying to rush the current Russia investigation too.

42 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Good lets have the investigation, no matter how long it has gone on before or how many have been done before, lets quit trying to rush the current Russia investigation too.

It doesn’t take 2 years to figure out what happened.  One side circumvented the law, and laid a phony charge against their opposition.  I’ll let you figure out who.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It doesn’t take 2 years to figure out what happened.  One side circumvented the law, and laid a phony charge against their opposition.  I’ll let you figure out who.

You only believe what you want when you want, like job numbers, remember when someone like XLT would say what the job numbers were and you would say "and you believe that" now you brag about the same numbers being reported by the same people.

It doesn't take 2 years to figure out that Trump lies constantly, just like Hillary. Do his lies about Russia rise to a criminal level? I don't think they do, but the fact that he lies as much as Hillary he should be treated in the same fashion.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You only believe what you want when you want, like job numbers, remember when someone like XLT would say what the job numbers were and you would say "and you believe that" now you brag about the same numbers being reported by the same people.

It doesn't take 2 years to figure out that Trump lies constantly, just like Hillary. Do his lies about Russia rise to a criminal level? I don't think they do, but the fact that he lies as much as Hillary he should be treated in the same fashion.

That’s bullshit, for any one who’s followed this issue.  Hell, it was proven this week by Lisa Pages testimony, I guess I missed your comments on that.  And yes, it rises to a criminal level.  As far as your comments about the job numbers, please regale me how much better the economy was doing under Obama’s 8 years and what we’ve seen in the past 2 years.  I read the Wall Street Journal daily, maybe you should too.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s bullshit, for any one who’s followed this issue.  Hell, it was proven this week by Lisa Pages testimony, I guess I missed your comments on that.  And yes, it rises to a criminal level.  As far as your comments about the job numbers, please regale me how much better the economy was doing under Obama’s 8 years and what we’ve seen in the past 2 years.  I read the Wall Street Journal daily, maybe you should too.

I was talking about Trumps level not Hillary's. Yes the job numbers are better now, never said they weren't, but I also didn't say they were fake, like you did before and now that the liar is in office you don't think they are fake anymore.

Lets compare debt, and deficit spending, that you cried constantly about before, now not a peep.

Compare the economy and 2 wars Obama inherited, to the longest bull market in history, strongest emerging market in history, that Trump inherited,  but no you won't do that.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just facts about things that happened and lies to cover them up.

:lol:

Ya....facts that show nothing.

Trump won fair and square....move along.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Show what Lisa’s testimony proved :news:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya....facts that show nothing.

Trump won fair and square....move along.

Show nothing? They show collusion with russians you fucking dumb ass, and attempts to cover it up. Duh 

Edited by Snoslinger

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

In other words........

theyre not going to release the mueller report

Remember when you were so worried that Trump was gonna fire Mueller?  You mentioned it almost daily for nearly a year?  

This is just like that.  :lol2: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when you were so worried that Trump was gonna fire Mueller?  You mentioned it almost daily for nearly a year?  

This is just like that.  :lol2: 

He was really worried about that.

:lol:

Yet Muellers still there....and Slingers yet wrong again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I remember...Mark either forgot (dementia) or is just lying. You be the judge. 

I think this is more distraction for the fat dumb unwashed masses. Just like the Trump investigation. I don't believe Congress has any desire to tackle the Clinton's as they would be slitting their own throats. Feel free to play along tho.  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I think this is more distraction for the fat dumb unwashed masses. Just like the Trump investigation. I don't believe Congress has any desire to tackle the Clinton's as they would be slitting their own throats. Feel free to play along tho.  :bc:

First Graham blocks the Mueller Resolution and now this and yeah it's designed to give the base hard ons...won't amount to a squirt of piss. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First Graham blocks the Mueller Resolution and now this and yeah it's designed to give the base hard ons...won't amount to a squirt of piss. 

Nope. Lindsey and the Clinton's are pals when the cameras are off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Nope. Lindsey and the Clinton's are pals when the cameras are off. 

They all are, that's the problem. Keep people busy worrying about this, meanwhile we got trillion dollar deficits coming, and 23 trillion in debt.