Check your account email address ×

She is right...

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Neal is probably the only normal person on thisforum who takes AOC seriously. 

You should take her serious. Like it or not, the younger generation, non-whites, and women like her or at least don’t despise her. She may not play well in the Midwest, but don’t think for a second the coastal demographics are against her. Don’t confuse her abilities or alignment with your beliefs with her being powerful. She’s capturing her demo perfectly. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You should take her serious. Like it or not, the younger generation, non-whites, and women like her or at least don’t despise her. She may not play well in the Midwest, but don’t think for a second the coastal demographics are against her. Don’t confuse her abilities or alignment with your beliefs with her being powerful. She’s capturing her demo perfectly. 

Her demo is the minority and will smarten up eventually....shes a one tricky pony who will be a never was.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

With a couple of word changes, you describe the President to a tee.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cop Watch said:

With a couple of word changes, you describe the President to a tee.

Exactly. Look what he was able to do. She has some ability. You don’t have to like her, but to not respect her ability to leverage PR would be a mistake. The Dems made that exact same mistake. Now they have to call him Mr. President...

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Her demo is the minority and will smarten up eventually....shes a one tricky pony who will be a never was.

You really don’t understand libs do ya haha? They love her and she speaks for them. I don’t agree. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Exactly. Look what he was able to do. She has some ability. You don’t have to like her, but to not respect her ability to leverage PR would be a mistake. The Dems made that exact same mistake. Now they have to call him Mr. President...

You really don’t understand libs do ya haha? They love her and she speaks for them. I don’t agree. 

Libs are stupid people....but not that stupid....except slinger and toolkit of course.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He really doesn't understand much of anything and being Canadian not sure why he even comments...I'm just glad he is finally dragging his greasy chicken wing carcass back across the border! 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He really doesn't understand much of anything and being Canadian not sure why he even comments...I'm just glad he is finally dragging his greasy chicken wing carcass back across the border! 😂

Maybe go jerk off to a muslim pic or something....that may help keep your mind off me.

:bc:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep, she got elected because people like her message.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Dumb fuck MaineCunt thinks she's brilliant. :lol:I don't even have to go any further :lol2:

He’s literally the second dumbest person I’ve ever experienced in any forum since....ever!  I mean, just wooden headed ignorance.

Just now, DAVE said:

Have you seen the latest on her...she says she has to work to much.

:lol:

It’s kind of gotten just sad at this point.  She’s a half-wit that found enough of the same to worship her.  Very Obama-like in a way....but she makes him seem intelligent.  

She’s still doing her part to tear up the Dem factory of rubber dildo machine operators tho...and for that....I salute her!  :lmao:

This is one of her funnier comments

:lol:

"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family."

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday, July 13th, 2018 in an interview on PBS' "Firing Line"

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s literally the second dumbest person I’ve ever experienced in any forum since....ever!  I mean, just wooden headed ignorance.

:lol:   Him, Shitslinger and TK are a close battle for #1 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:   Him, Shitslinger and TK are a close battle for #1 

Tools wins it...no doubt about it. The man has his personal life all over the internet, knows it...and still act like he does here...and everywhere else.

Total idiocy.  I mean, brain dead.