Check your account email address ×

The stupidity of some in this world

Hey spedmo......

a kid who grows up in a white supremacist family, where he’s exposed to all kinds of hate. He takes a gun to school and kills a bunch of other students.

do the parents hold any responsibility? I mean after all, the kid pulled the trigger, right?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey spedmo......

a kid who grows up in a white supremacist family, where he’s exposed to all kinds of hate. He takes a gun to school and kills a bunch of other students.

do the parents hold any responsibility? I mean after all, the kid pulled the trigger, right?

Yes. Of course they do. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Ya you missed it!! No one I repeat no one is responsible for this or any other mass shooting except the shooter!!! We all make Choice’s and he alone decided to kill innocent people for no reason

He did it for payback of some people that got killed by mooslims I think.? He had something like that wrote on his guns. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Screenshot_20190316-084231_Instagram.jpg

:news:

• Thanks 1

3,000 Yazidi sex slaves missing and feared dead

MAR 16, 2019 8:00 AM BY CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS9 COMMENTS

3000 Yazidi sex slaves are lost and feared dead. This story should be in headlines everywhere. Is it? Are the lives of Yazidi girls and women so valueless in the eyes of the Western media? Add to that the fact that thousands of other Yazidi sex slaves who were tortured and murdered. Where also are the human rights activists? Why do they ignore these victims of jihad terror and abuse?

Yazidi-sex-slave.jpg

“LOST FOREVER ISIS’ 3,000 Yazidi sex slaves feared dead as hopes of finding any of them alive fade with collapse of evil ‘caliphate,’” by Tariq Tahir, Sun, March 12, 2019:

FEARS are mounting for thousands of Yazidi women who were captured and used as sex slaves by ISIS fighters.

Figures suggest almost 10,000 Yazidis have either been killed or kidnapped by ISIS and there are horrifying accounts of mass rape.

Many Yazidis have been able to flee the clutches of the terror group as it defends its final remaining stronghold in Baghouz, eastern Syria, from the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces.

One Yazidi woman held as a sex slave by ISIS burnt her veil after being freed from the town this week.

But families of around 3,000 others still missing fear they may never see their loved ones again.

“We have had the same number of missing for years now. The problem is, not many are coming back,” Ahmed Burjus, deputy executive director of Yazda, a Yazidi advocacy group told The Independent.

“We were hoping that many people would be liberated from Baghouz, but only 50-60 [Yazidis] have escaped.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The level of a woman’s craziness is directly linked to how many rings they’re wearing and how many stuffed animals that they have......in their car. 

They sure can fuck though. 

I never quite understood crazy until one bit my face while cumming, when I was fucking her on the roof of a van, in a hotel parking lot with people watching.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I never quite understood crazy until one bit my face while cumming, when I was fucking her on the roof of a van, in a hotel parking lot with people watching.

27ctvj.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You were probably doing a shitty job on her 

It was her thing . Some are biters , some like a finger up their ass , some like their nipples twisted.

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

More grief over fukken RELIGIONS!!!

I wish I could wipe-out EVERY FUKKEN RELIGION ON EARTH. 

Woah!  Slow your roll playa!  You’re gonna run out of D-Cells!  Prioritize the religions!  Start first with the most destructive, horrific, abysmal and most destructive to all human rights first.

Now, who do you want for #2?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Woah!  Slow your roll playa!  You’re gonna run out of D-Cells!  Prioritize the religions!  Start first with the most destructive, horrific, abysmal and most destructive to all human rights first.

Now, who do you want for #2?

OK Zee, we'll start with assholes that kneel and put their asses in the faces of the row of guys behind them. :rage: