Check your account email address ×

Fox News advertisers hit pause on Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson spots

I don't think we deserve this. Way too much political stress in the USA. 

Me personally, I can't align with either side...………..both have some good, both have some bad. 

Sonofabitch. 

Nothing Tucker said that I heard is really that outrageous. Nothing that normal people dont say everyday. That Pirro lady is just an angry old crank. I can see her appeal to the old codger crowd. 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No seriously dude.  Your obsession is unhealthy.

What really was/is unhealthy is the level of perversion, mysoginy, sexual abuse, racism, etc. that has occured at Fox News.

Roger Ailes

Bill O'Reilly

Bill Shine

Eric Bolling

Bob Beckel

Stacy Dash

And then there are the women who were fired at Fox News because they complained about sexual harrassment from somne of the Fox elite I listed above:

Gretchen Carlson

Andrea Tantaros

Rudi Bakhtiar

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nothing Tucker said that I heard is really that outrageous. Nothing that normal people dont say everyday. That Pirro lady is just an angry old crank. I can see her appeal to the old codger crowd. 

Child rape is nothing to joke about.

And then this on top of that; What kind of sick motherfucker makes remarks like the one's below about a teenage beauty contestant?

I would think the only question now for Tucker is how much longer does Fox let him hang on :dunno:

Tucker Carlson makes sexually explicit jokes about Miss Teen USA contestant in latest audio

Newly released recordings of Tucker Carlson — the third set made public in as many days — feature the prominent Fox News host joking about having sex with a teenage beauty pageant contestant. In the tapes, Carlson also makes a series of sexist, misogynist and cruel remarks about the young woman, who was a contestant in a 2007 Miss Teen USA competition.

“She’s so dumb,” Carlson said on the recording, an old interview on the “Bubba the Love Sponge Show,” uncovered by the nonprofit watchdog Media Matters for America and first published by NowThis News. “She’s like, she’s vulnerable. She’s like a wounded gazelle, separated from the herd.”

Carlson then speculated without evidence that the pageant’s host, actor Mario Lopez, had sex with the woman, who Carlson believed was underage at the time.

“Well she was 17,” the radio show’s host said. “Couldn’t that be a problem legally if Mario f---ed it?”

“No. No, are you kidding? He’s like James Brown,” Carlson responded, referring to the musician who was arrested on domestic violence charges. “The normal laws for that kind of thing don’t apply to him. He gets a pass.”

“Tucker is dark,” the host, Bubba, responded.

At one point in the recording, Carlson says the teen would “probably be a pretty good wife,” adding, “Don’t you think — I mean if you had a wife that dumb, would it be good or bad?”

The answer from the show’s co-hosts was a resounding “good.”

Carlson later says, “I was thinking about tapping my foot next to her stall” — an apparent reference to a code to express a desire for sex.

Caitlin Upton, the woman Carlson ridiculed and objectified, was Miss South Carolina Teen USA that year and had already faced harsh treatment at the hands of Internet and media commentators, who mocked her for an answer she gave during the pageant.

In 2015, Upton told New York magazine that her humiliation nearly led her to suicide.

“I was very, very depressed,” she said. Fox News covered the story.

The unearthed audio is the latest in a series of tumultuous revelations that began Sunday, when Media Matters released audio of Carlson degrading women and flippantly discussing child rape in old radio interviews. On Monday, the group published more audio, this time revealing racist and homophobic remarks he made on the same radio program, which he apparently called in to for an hour every week.

Facing heat from observers across the political spectrum, Carlson has repeatedly refused to back down, condemn his past comments or apologize. On Monday, he said his network supports him.

“Fox News is behind us, as they have been since the very first day,” Carlson said. “Toughness is a rare quality in a TV network, and we’re grateful for that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2019/03/13/tucker-carlson-makes-sexually-explicit-jokes-about-miss-teen-usa-contestant-latest-audio/?utm_term=.3f191fa3fd2e

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What really was/is unhealthy is the level of perversion, mysoginy, sexual abuse, racism, etc. that has occured at Fox News.

Roger Ailes

Bill O'Reilly

Bill Shine

Eric Bolling

Bob Beckel

Stacy Dash

And then there are the women who were fired at Fox News because they complained about sexual harrassment from somne of the Fox elite I listed above:

Gretchen Carlson

Andrea Tantaros

Rudi Bakhtiar

The culture at Fox News is well established. It caters to closet pervs. Employees and viewers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Child rape is nothing to joke about.

And then this on top of that; What kind of sick motherfucker makes remarks like the one's below about a teenage beauty contestant?

I would think the only question now for Tucker is how much longer does Fox let him hang on :dunno:

And tucker got all kinds of air play because someone supposedly called his daughter a slut. :lol: 

what a phony fuck. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And tucker got all kinds of air play because someone supposedly called his daughter a slut. :lol: 

what a phony fuck. 

believe he called her a whore not a slut,  completely unacceptable.  Most college age girls are sluts so that may have been the case.