Check your account email address ×

Bravo Chelsea

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“Suck one Suck em All” Jay is angry. Not my fault you were a beta ass leg POG never did shit cherry. Pop smoke sloot. 

Keep running your cock sucker faggot.  That's about all you're good at.

@Zambroski is really confused. On one hand he wants to jump in and fucking shit on Marine faggots, but on the other hand he doesn’t want to anger Jay who might be a potential ally. Be a man Zam... Marines are our natural enemy. Shit on him. Let the hate flow through you. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Zambroski is really confused. On one hand he wants to jump in and fucking shit on Marine faggots, but on the other hand he doesn’t want to anger Jay who might be a potential ally. Be a man Zam... Marines are our natural enemy. Shit on him. Let the hate flow through you. 

I’d shit on both of you and take you both to the wood line.  One of you will be penetrated.  The two of you can decide which.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d shit on both of you and take you both to the wood line.  One of you will be penetrated.  The two of you can decide which.

You either jump in and defend the honor of the scroll or I’m going to take it back and fuck your sisters. You’re choice. 

35 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Lol wasn't skinny armed at all. 6'2" 180ish.  I was 19 years old then. I would have beat the fuck out of xtracockandballsinmymouth way worse back then, than I will now.

6’ 2”?  

709D0912-DD77-4673-918B-A21178B7928F.png

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You either jump in and defend the honor of the scroll or I’m going to take it back and fuck your sisters. You’re choice. 

LOL!

Some things don’t need defending.  

LOL...if any website ever needed an octagon type challenge event...this is it.  We rambled about one on HCS...that shit would look like middle school dance party compared to what this one woould look like.  Fucking blood bath!  :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, jammin said:

When? /  Where? 

I can pretty much clear my schedule and be anywhere this glorious event will happen.  But, I really want to see the attendees list first.

One rule:  If you attend and are challenged...you must fight!!!!  :lmao:

Also, to get all into the action and promote some good fun....BarbieHands and Tool Kit must fight each other first!  TO THE DEATH...or one of them runs away.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...if any website ever needed an octagon type challenge event...this is it.  We rambled about one on HCS...that shit would look like middle school dance party compared to what this one woould look like.  Fucking blood bath!  :lmao: 

More like WWE

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you forum  badasses enter a local amateur MMA fight?

Best thing for middle aged men to do is fight MMA style. It's good cardio... :news:

:lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you forum  badasses enter a local amateur MMA fight?

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Best thing for middle aged men to do is fight MMA style. It's good cardio... :news:

You two have to fight each other.  

On 3/9/2019 at 8:47 AM, Zambroski said:

I try.  They don’t do shit.  Just look at the table and their women convince them that “I’m not worth it.”  :lol: Big mouth liberal cowards.

I did grab one by the hair and bend him backwards a month or so ago.  What an idiot.  And his homely pig of a wife/girlfriend was to blame.

Maybe more than a month ago.  I seem to recall you telling that same story in January.

But who knows maybe you do a lot of hair pulling when you fight. 

Do you also threaten to scratch peoples eyes out? 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Maybe more than a month ago.  I seem to recall you telling that same story in January.

But who knows maybe you do a lot of hair pulling when you fight. 

Do you also threaten to scratch peoples eyes out? 

Yeah, his fat, homely pig started it all with her rants on Kavanaugh being a racist/rapist so...prolly more than a month ago.  Whatever.  I just want to see you and Tools square off.  I bet he runs from you.  Those BarbieHands balled up in tiny little fists of fury may creep him out.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, his fat, homely pig started it all with her rants on Kavanaugh being a racist/rapist so...prolly more than a month ago.  Whatever.  I just want to see you and Tools square off.  I bet he runs from you.  Those BarbieHands balled up in tiny little fists of fury may creep him out.

Cool story.  Did you dream it, make it up on the spot or was it in a movie?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Cool story.  Did you dream it, make it up on the spot or was it in a movie?

”If it didn’t happen on the internet....it can’t be real!! Actions don’t have consequences!!!”

Stay in your safe place/cry closet.  Wait, are we there now?  Yes.  I think we are!