Check your account email address ×

Bravo Chelsea

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ghey Jay! Awe! 

Aaaahahahhahahahahhahah!  What's up @SVT Renegade XRS?

See, here's why people prolly like him make me angry when we are out together.  I've decided to humiliate somebody to see what they are made of...He's just decided to jump over me in mid sentence and start punching noses!  That's no fun!  It's the humilation to the point of doing something life changing I like to work somebody into.  :lol: 

But on the same scale....there's plenty here that are fun to watch them debate politically with facts and figures proving their point.  I enjoy reading their posts.  But in real life, they are the ones trying to keep the conversation cool without escalating it to stupidity.....I'm the guy standing beside or just behind them that has already decided wherer it's going to go....and as soon as @Highmark gets his big ass out of the way or works the convo into an awkward pause....TAG IN!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, here's why people prolly like him make me angry when we are out together.  I've decided to humiliate somebody to see what they are made of...He's just decided to jump over me in mid sentence and start punching noses!  That's no fun!  It's the humilation to the point of doing something life changing I like to work somebody into.  :lol: 

But on the same scale....there's plenty here that are fun to watch them debate politically with facts and figures proving their point.  I enjoy reading their posts.  But in real life, they are the ones trying to keep the conversation cool without escalating it to stupidity.....I'm the guy standing beside or just behind them that has already decided wherer it's going to go....and as soon as @Highmark gets his big ass out of the way or works the convo into an awkward pause....TAG IN!  :lol: 

The betaness oozing out of this post offends me.

Just now, Zambroski said:

They sure were.  This world is now full of fucking pussies.  Used to be, a man would take a beating rather than face humiliation for not standing up for himself.  Now, they just take to socuial media the next day to save their ego.  :lol: 

The world is not turning into a bunch of pussies. The world is evolving. Well some of it is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

They sure were.  This world is now full of fucking pussies.  Used to be, a man would take a beating rather than face humiliation for not standing up for himself.  Now, they just take to socuial media the next day to save their ego.  :lol: 

Or badasses like you run your cock holster to the wrong dude and get a dose of lead poisoning.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Put be on ignore there big shooter!  Or, should I go get "shit tickets" to kick you around some more.  :lol: 

This speaks volumes...you really are a feeb.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or badasses like you run your cock holster to the wrong dude and get a dose of lead poisoning.

Oh my.  Now this is a beta post.  "That mean man in the bar put my manhood on the line....I'm gonna shoot at him now!!!!"  Are you gang affiliated?  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same old shit different day. 

Put be on ignore there big shooter!  Or, should I go get "shit tickets" to kick you around some more.  :lol: 

Fat Snacks is the typical pussy (like YH) who runs his bitch mouth online, but wouldn't say shit to you face to face.   I would gladly go to jail for beating the fuck out of that cry baby little whiney pussy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Fat Snacks is the typical pussy (like YH) who runs his bitch mouth online, but wouldn't say shit to you face to face.   I would gladly go to jail for beating the fuck out of that cry baby little whiney pussy.

Grow up.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

See dude?!?!  This is what I just posted...I'm trying to throw some humilation at Snacky Packs and you just jumped over my shoulder and punched him in the eye!  Now...what am I supposed to do?

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh my.  Now this is a beta post.  "That mean man in the bar put my manhood on the line....I'm gonna shoot at him now!!!!"  Are you gang affiliated?  :lol: 

Not talking about me as I don't carry a gun but they are out there...jus sayin.

Lol shut up ya cherry ass POG... bahahahahahahahaha

What else would you be doing right now?  :lol: 

Image result for are you not entertained gif

The fucking only sport on is soccer. Good point. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pussies run their mouths, then need a gun to back it up cause they can't fight. That's exactly what Fat drunk Snacks would do. 

Pussies run their mouths, then need a gun to back it up cause they can't fight. That's exactly what Fat drunk Snacks would do. 

Sure Jay....you need some fucking mental help.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol shut up ya cherry ass POG... bahahahahahahahaha

The fucking only sport on is soccer. Good point. 

LOLOL!!!!!

Yeah....you get me.  You love me.  You want me.  :lol: