Check your account email address ×

Maxim Model Speaks Out About Her Support For The President

Pretty pathetic that we have become so radicalized as a society that one side can't even express their views without fear of retaliation.

The media, schools, and pop culture are completely in the bag for the Democrats.  Luckily I'm in the business world where conservative principles are accepted.

The other week it took my professor about 45 seconds to take the first jab at Trump.  They are about as intelligent as the average student in the class and probably has less real world experience than the 20 somethings in the class.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

The other week it took my professor about 45 seconds to take the first jab at Trump.  They are about as intelligent as the average student in the class and probably has less real world experience than the 20 somethings in the class.

Bout as long as it took people to claim Obama was born in Kenya eh?

Neal

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Bout as long as it took people to claim Obama was born in Kenya eh?

Neal

More like the global warming religion.  Or guns are bad and abortion is good.

I remember when the University of Minnesota researchers came out with ethanol being at best energy neutral.  That didn't go over well, it didn't follow the prescribed narrative.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe Trump can sneak around, fuck her on the side, lie to his wife, pay her off to not expose him and have his friends lie for him.

Nahhh too far fetched to every really happen....right?

That's good with me.  Just needs to kill time until his next Supreme Court nomination.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That ran rampant across university did it? 

Think before you post

It did everywhere else...it still does around here. If as a parent you don't like it send your kid to Hillsdale. BTW you telling someone to think is priceless...fucking Shit Tickets. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Saw a guy walking around with a MAGA hat at the store yesterday. Dude was a monster, like 6’8” about 300 and just ripped. I don’t believe anyone would say a word to this guy about it. :lol: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

More like the global warming religion.  Or guns are bad and abortion is good.

I remember when the University of Minnesota researchers came out with ethanol being at best energy neutral.  That didn't go over well, it didn't follow the prescribed narrative.

That's because it was quickly refuted.  Using outmoded tech as the basis for computation ruined the net neutral ethanol trope.

Neal

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Saw a guy walking around with a MAGA hat at the store yesterday. Dude was a monster, like 6’8” about 300 and just ripped. I don’t believe anyone would say a word to this guy about it. :lol: 

And in your corner of the universe, you were impressed. 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's because it was quickly refuted.  Using outmoded tech as the basis for computation ruined the net neutral ethanol trope.

Neal

Ethanol is a joke, just another farm subsidy, which is ok with you as long as you get yours.  If the government didn't mandate it, the whole industry would collapse.

E15 and E85 pumps everywhere and I have NEVER seen anyone use one, ever.  The stations just got a whole bunch of subsidies to put them in.

The only good use is high compression engines tuned specifically for E85.

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ethanol is a joke, just another farm subsidy, which is ok with you as long as you get yours.  If the government didn't mandate it, the whole industry would collapse.

E15 and E85 pumps everywhere and I have NEVER seen anyone use one, ever.  The stations just got a whole bunch of subsidies to put them in.

Of course trump pushed for e15 use in the summer for no other reason then to get votes during the mid terms. You’re a fucking dishonest shill. Admit it. 

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ignorance is bliss as they say.  

Neal

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course trump pushed for e15 use in the summer for no other reason then to get votes during the mid terms. You’re a fucking dishonest shill. Admit it. 

He was wrong too. 

Everyone loves the farm subsidies.  As long as you spread the cost around enough people don't complain.

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ignorance is bliss as they say.  

Neal

Don't worry Neal, I think your smart enough to come around eventually.  It's going to be like liberal college kids after they start paying taxes.

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And in your corner of the universe, you were impressed. 

Just made me chuckle. That’s about it. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe Trump can sneak around, fuck her on the side, lie to his wife, pay her off to not expose him and have his friends lie for him.

Nahhh too far fetched to every really happen....right?

Sounds like you just described Bill Clinton but you forgot the 70 million dollar perjury trial.

15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

He was wrong too. 

Everyone loves the farm subsidies.  As long as you spread the cost around enough people don't complain.

Don't worry Neal, I think your smart enough to come around eventually.  It's going to be like liberal college kids after they start paying taxes.

Don't stop believing!

Neal