Check your account email address ×

Photoshop experts

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Could someone drop this persons face into an Indian Chiefs photo with a headdress on :news:

Not the best chop, but it's the first time I've tried to do one in photoshop :bc:

2.jpg

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think the problem with PS peoples faces a lot of times is you tend to lose the identity of the face you wanted.  Especially when hair and/or hats are involved (or head feathers).

The only thing I use PS for is to edit my photos and occasionally a logo. It's a very powerful and complicated tool :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

The only thing I use PS for is to edit my photos and occasionally a logo. It's a very powerful and complicated tool :bc:

Yeah....I just do a quick snip and paste type stuff.  You can get down to an incredible amount of detail with PS....but, for me anyway, it just takes too long and I don't care enough.  Hell, I usually throw together simple color schemes for my sled "rejuvinations" on a simple paint program.  SImple, fast and gives you enough to go on.  I suppose you could get real fast with PS if you used it enough though. :dunno: