Check your account email address ×

Bill Barr may receive Muellers report as early as next week.

Dave

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You dont think I’d know if mueller actually said something about the investigation, in the manner you were implying?? The dude hasn’t said shit in that manner, only through indictments 

And there it is....classic slinger.

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I guess I’m going to have to stop assuming you have any critical thinking skills and spell everything out , maybe in crayons

Yes slinger...your critical thinking skills are on display daily....

I thank you for them...they are very comical.

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He admits firing Comey because of the Russia thing and tells the Russians the pressure is off.

THATS PURE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

no not when you know it is nothing but a massive pile of butthurt relief funded by the US tax payers. 

worst part is it has all been nothing but a,delayed massive butthurt relief project . so your president was proven correct to shit can the bias cunt who was also stomping his feet that the establishment had been breached 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

IDK.

Since you mentioned Junior, why did he originally say the meeting was about adoption, and then why did he change the story and say it was about getting dirt on Clinton?

Why the original lie?

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jr told team Mueller the meeting was about adoptions?  Are you sure about that?  

You must be confused, I never said anything about Mueller :news:

The question to you was:

Since you mentioned Junior, why did he originally say the meeting was about adoption, and then why did he change the story and say it was about getting dirt on Clinton?

Why the original lie?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The question to you was:

Why the original lie?

Vince, read the title of this thread.  Big bold letters bud.  MUELLER.  This discussion is about Mueller and the Mueller report.   Did Jr lie to Mueller or did he not?  If you can't answer that simple question then start another thread.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vince, read the title of this thread.  Big bold letters bud.  MUELLER.  This discussion is about Mueller and the Mueller report.   Did Jr lie to Mueller or did he not?  If you can't answer that simple question then start another thread.  

Poor Tin Can Tom, can't answer a question when asked :lol:

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Poor slinger. What a gut hooked moron. This was/is one big nothingburger as we have told you for nearly 2 years. They have nothing on anyone named Trump. 

Hey slinger. Tell us again when Jr is going to be indicted. Tell us again when DJTrump is gonna be indicted. 

Yea, you finally have your way out of not paying highmark the $100 you owe him. 

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: ...... the indictments and prison sentences are Nothingburger :lol:  Only for dumbfucker like you :lmao: 

Like he's an authority who has inside info, never mind that many close to the president have been caught in countless lies.

And I have said since the beginning that this investigation could exonerate Trump, one would think that Trump would want this report made public so he could prove it's all been a witch hunt :thumbsup:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Like he's an authority who has inside info, never mind that many close to the president have been caught in countless lies.

And I have said since the beginning that this investigation could exonerate Trump, one would think that Trump would want this report made public so he could prove it's all been a witch hunt :thumbsup:

Patience Vince.  You need to have patience.  

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The question to you was:

Why the original lie?

The only one lying is you Ballsack you are a gullible stupid fat dago midget FUCK who looks like a cock :guzzle: get your facts straight you brain dead shitforbrains