Check your account email address ×

Bill Barr may receive Muellers report as early as next week.

Dave

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The POS has a crush or something on don jr. Constantly asking about him. 

Dude. You and your fanbois have been claiming Jr is going down for nearly 2 years. I have only been asking when for the last couple of months. 

My prediction. A whole lot of ethically dubious behavior, no indictments, no proof of anything. Hints at the campaign acting in a manner that is deceptive. basically enough to have the Dem house run investigations through 2020 that result in nothing. A lot like Hillary. One side will say told you there was nothing. One side will say you’re an idiot for not seeing he was corrupt and should be in jail. It will end up exactly how the establishment wants it. With nothing, yet somehow with everything. All depends on which echo chamber you subscribe to. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My prediction. A whole lot of ethically dubious behavior, no indictments, no proof of anything. Hints at the campaign acting in a manner that is deceptive. basically enough to have the Dem house run investigations through 2020 that result in nothing. A lot like Hillary. One side will say told you there was nothing. One side will say you’re an idiot for not seeing he was corrupt and should be in jail. It will end up exactly how the establishment wants it. With nothing, yet somehow with everything. All depends on which echo chamber you subscribe to. 

Yup....and the truth is those who buy in get played again

Bingo.  DC politics.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo.  DC politics.  

Yup. Business as usual. My bet is he knew all along that his people were acting in a manner that is borderline if not totally illegal. But anyone who thinks there is a probable link is probably going to be very sad. He’s a boisterous cunt, but the narrative that he’s an idiot is only self serving and going to result in a let down. What sort of fucktard says, “Hey, collude with a foreign govt.” Naw he probably made it vague enough to stay clean but definite enough to tell them, “fuck yeah go collude.” 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yup. Business as usual. My bet is he knew all along that his people were acting in a manner that is borderline if not totally illegal. But anyone who thinks there is a probable link is probably going to be very sad. He’s a boisterous cunt, but the narrative that he’s an idiot is only self serving and going to result in a let down. What sort of fucktard says, “Hey, collude with a foreign govt.” Naw he probably made it vague enough to stay clean but definite enough to tell them, “fuck yeah go collude.” 

So you believe he colluded, but is going to get away with it. Why haven’t you spoken up about this sooner? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So you believe he colluded, but is going to get away with it. Why haven’t you spoken up about this sooner? 

I don’t know. I think he did. That’s my gut. My gut says he wasn’t dumb enough to have a smoking gun that will hold up in court or Congress in the case of an impeachment. 

I don’t know. I think he did. That’s my gut. My gut says he wasn’t dumb enough to have a smoking gun that will hold up in court or Congress in the case of an impeachment. 

Well anyone with even a partial brain would think he did. I don’t think he’s as smart as you’re giving him credit for. He’s had a lot of help from the gop. I also think he will be nabbed in one of the other investigations. Something with more of a bite. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Well anyone with even a partial brain would think he did. I don’t think he’s as smart as you’re giving him credit for. He’s had a lot of help from the gop. I also think he will be nabbed in one of the other investigations. Something with more of a bite. 

Maybe. I just don’t have a lot of faith in that. He’s got a war machine at his back. I’d love to see a sitting president go down. Let mother fuckers know that they aren’t above the law. 

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think he knew what was or want “illegal” and to be honest, who would?  Hillary was doing the same dubious and suspect shit X1000....with the entire Obama admin backing and protecting her.  And she still lost!!!  :lol: How fucking hated do you have to be?  How fucking inept do you have to be?  How fucking arrogant?  Wow.

Again, all normal...both sides.  What I have the biggest problem with is what went on with the IC and DOJ.  Clearly their lying and deceptive fuckery hit peak levels here.  Complete corruption.  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nobody knows what mueller has. Although many claim that they do. This is still completely up in the air. Mueller has ran an airtight investigation. 

Not according to slinger