Check your account email address ×

We The People......

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course it is. My example stands. If 20 people don’t vote and even 2 of those are becuase they just can’t get it done, the whole thing is worth it. Let’s say if we move it to Saturday 30 don’t vote but the 2 who couldn’t could. I’m ok with that. 

I don't really give a fuck when it is.  And most all others don't either.  But trying to proclaim a federal holiday in the name of righteousness is silly partisan hackery.  Reality is, both parties want as high a turn out as possible.  Don't forget, DC is pulling these strings.  They want us all to feel like we are making a difference!  A holiday means people aren't getting dressed.

image.jpeg

what they really need is a voting test.  both left and white ring retards vote should not count.  not working-  vote should not count,   on gov assistance-  vote should not count,  over 67- vote should not count,   kids in college- vote should not count.  if your not paying for your choices your vote should not count

Just now, Angry ginger said:

what they really need is a voting test.  both left and white ring retards vote should not count.  not working-  vote should not count,   on gov assistance-  vote should not count,  over 67- vote should not count,   kids in college- vote should not count.  if your not paying for your choices your vote should not count

Oh...give me a kiss!  Perfect!  67 seems high though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

If you’re depressed your vote should not count.  If you’re on mental meds you’re vote shouldn’t count.  Seem fair? 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If you’re depressed your vote should not count.  If you’re on mental meds you’re vote shouldn’t count.  Seem fair? 

i am a tax payer not a tit sucker regardless of my mental illness so false equivalency.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

i am a tax payer not a tit sucker regardless of my mental illness so false equivalency.  

I’m not trying to mock your issues and I do hope you are doing better.  I also admire your honesty on the subject.  However - you’re arbitrarily picking and choosing parameters and I’m doing the same.   Neither is justified.  

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i figure it should match when they can now move onto the gov tit with SS-  suppose we can back it to 60

I thin 62 would be good.

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not trying to mock your issues and I do hope you are doing better.  I also admire your honesty on the subject.  However - you’re arbitrarily picking and choosing parameters and I’m doing the same.   Neither is justified.  

You are, without any doubt, the absolute worst thing for your party.

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing more important than voting.  More voters.  Fewer Repugs.  Simple.  

bull shit . 

the real reality is people who don't work vote dem 98% of the time .

and why only Fed workers? gee can't imajin why the dems would want only Fed workers to have the day off.  

fed workers lol oxymoron