Check your account email address ×

Public Opinion on Abortion

Just now, f7ben said:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2009/06/what-george-tiller-did-that-other-abortion-providers-didn-t.html

Still other abortion providers referred post-viability-abortion seekers to Tiller because they feared prosecution

Prosecution at the hands of snowflake fundamentalists who want to pretend they know better than doctors. 

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In fact, O'Reilly should probably be tried for inciting violence resulting in death for his role in Tiller's murder.

You start holding the infotainment industry to account for that, next you’ll want them to be accountable for cheerleading the Iraq war. 

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Prosecution at the hands of snowflake fundamentalists who want to pretend they know better than doctors. 

You mean like Dr Ben. Who not only knows more than Drs. He also knows stats on late term abortions without finding any evidence. He just knows this happens. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean like Dr Ben. Who not only knows more than Drs. He also knows stats on late term abortions without finding any evidence. He just knows this happens. 

I give Ben the benefit of the doubt because I know him to be a fair minded person. I get that this can be an emotional subject for some. Just imagine how much anguish the parents go through. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I give Ben the benefit of the doubt because I know him to be a fair minded person. I get that this can be an emotional subject for some. Just imagine how much anguish the parents go through. 

And likewise I know you not to be a participant in partisan idiocy. I understand the need for complex solutions to complex issues. This one is especially thorny

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And likewise I know you not to be a participant in partisan idiocy. I understand the need for complex solutions to complex issues. This one is especially thorny

It is a difficult situation for sure. In general I always defer to the judgment of the mother and her doctor. All these trash ass fundamentalist jerkwads and their insanely spun tales of infanticide are blowing it completely out of proportion and endangering innocent women and doctors. 

Some of the rank and file probably feel their concern is coming from a good place, but their leaders that know better have been feeding them lies and half truths for cynical political gain. 

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It would suck. Imagine being religious and having other religious people calling you the devil for making a decision that saved your wife’s life.  

I know I wouldn’t have risked my wife’s life for some kid I haven’t even met yet. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It would suck. Imagine being religious and having other religious people calling you the devil for making a decision that saved your wife’s life.  

I know I wouldn’t have risked my wife’s life for some kid I haven’t even met yet. 

And imagine how angry you'd get that some god squad dipshits presume to know better than you and your own doctor. 

These people should be ashamed of themselves, but they have no sense of shame, only ignorant, self righteous, judgement.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

X2. 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Some kid?

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet my wife did everything to save her threatened miscarriage to bring our son to term. 

You are a fucking moron  Do you even have an input on what is for dinner?  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet my wife did everything to save her threatened miscarriage to bring our son to term. 

Total moron.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That’s her choice.  Now fuck off.  That doesn’t mean everyone’s circumstances are the same you holier than though fuckhead.

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And imagine how angry you'd get that some god squad dipshits presume to know better than you and your own doctor. 

These people should be ashamed of themselves, but they have no sense of shame, only ignorant, self righteous, judgement.

Exactly. 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You didn't mention whether her life was threatened. dumbass.  That's the point. 

IMO any decent husband would put the health of their wife ahead of a fetus 

Any husband who was told by a Dr. that his wife was in danger and tried to force her to continue with the pregnancy is so shitty they are probably a Trump supporter. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

You've noticed that about double wide Dave to?  

Sometimes I think he's just trolling but he even does that so poorly it makes him look stupid. 

He’s @racer254 stupid.  Infact - there’s a debate - who’s dumber :lmao: