Check your account email address ×

Public Opinion on Abortion

Just now, SnowRider said:

And that rarely happens.....and when it does there is usually a medical reason to consider.  It’s simply a red herring for the anti choice crowd.

I understand.....I just think it should be far more restricted than this NY law makes it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I understand.....I just think it should be far more restricted than this NY law makes it.

What are you restricting?  It’s a medical decision between the woman and her doctors.....so what’s there to restrict? 

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And that rarely happens.....and when it does there is usually a medical reason to consider.  It’s simply a red herring for the anti choice crowd.

They lap it up. How many idiots thought there are women choosing to give birth or about while they were in labour?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What are you restricting?  It’s a medical decision between the woman and her doctors.....so what’s there to restrict? 

It leaves the door open for abuse. I'd like there to be a required panel decision with administrative approval required. Also for any case deemed to have been an unnecessary life or death procedure I would like a mandatory manslaughter charge brought against all involved. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They lap it up. How many idiots thought there are women choosing to give birth or about while they were in labour?

There’s a lot of insecure men who keep grasping for control. 

Just now, f7ben said:

It leaves the door open for abuse. I'd like there to be a required panel decision with administrative approval required. Also for any case deemed to have been an unnecessary life or death procedure I would like a mandatory manslaughter charge brought against all involved. 

A whole lot of horseshit and involvement simply because you don’t trust the doctors and women.  Take a step back - it flies in the face of positions you take on several issues.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Besides - don’t you think there’s already professionals involved in various facets and capacities? 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And where would the cut off line be? 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you honestly believe that a doctor is just going to end an otherwise normal pregnancy just because he feels like it?

And that this is something that is going to happen often? 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And where would the cut off line be? 

There would be no cut off line in life or death cases.

Are you going to claim there will be no abuse of this and no doctors who will perform frivolous abortions late term?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Do you honestly believe that a doctor is just going to end an otherwise normal pregnancy just because he feels like it?

Ah....yes. There are doctors that have and will.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Certainly, esp if it hurts their income and they no longer can live like kings.  Know any?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah....yes. There are doctors that have and will.

When and where? Don't give me any fake news.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Certainly, esp if it hurts their income and they no longer can live like kings.  Know any?

Oh yes, I know lots of docs that couldn't make their house payment because they failed to talk enough women into late term abortions...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm half expecting some fordy style articles from barenakedabortion.com

Tiller was a perfect example of a psychopath that other Drs referred patients to because they feared prosecution for aborting a viable fetus. He performed countless late term abortions for non life threatening conditions. These Drs exist and are non different than those who gassed Jews or hung blacks

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tiller was a perfect example of a psychopath that other Drs referred patients to because they feared prosecution for aborting a viable fetus. He performed countless late term abortions for non life threatening conditions. These Drs exist and are non different than those who gassed Jews or hung blacks

That's straight up fundamentalist propaganda. JFC...

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude,.. WTF is wrong with you??

It's the best gif I could find for what would be happening in real life as Rev sat and pissed himself.  "But all I did was call names....why can't people use your words?"  :lol: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So you’re starting to figure it out

the fan fiction about killing people, creating hundred of photos shops of snowrider, the code word for molesting kids wasn’t enough. But him having this gif at the ready was the tipping point?

but in his defence he has the same political views as you, he posts about sledding and has his own kids. 

Quite the victim you've built yourself into as a middle aged man.  Perfect librul twat.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I get it. Awfully decent of you to want let Zam off the hook. Specially when you are the focus of some of his sicker obsessions. 

What kind of makes me wonder is I’ve seen 3 really disturbing posts from him. I can’t have read 10% of his posts. How much other sock shit does he post?  What weird shit does he keep private.  

Might want to rethink letting him know your address. You have a family right?

Poor RevBetaBarbieHandsBlaseyFord.

:lol2:

• Haha 1