Check your account email address ×

Texas sure likes their guns

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Ah yes the new definition of "mass shooting."    The old definition use to be as an event where someone selects four or more people indiscriminately, and kills them.   Quite the change.  

However, according to the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012, signed into law in January 2013, a mass killing is defined as a killing with at least three deaths, excluding the perpetrator

Got to raise the bar to lower the numbers. 

Seems to me that if 4 people got shot by one person, that’s a bad day. 

I couldn’t find a place that counts mass shootings in Canada. I had to loosen the rules even further to include knife and intentional mass vehicular homicides. 

Still you kick our asses in killing citizens. 

More mass shootings in 6 weeks than we had in 340 years.  There were wars in those 340 years. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

More of the same old, dull and repetitive ignorance from the ignorant.  Projection, reality.  Projection, reality.  Projection, reality.  repeat.  repeat.  repeat. repeat.......

:lol: dumb fucking coward.  You bring NOTHING of real value to any forum.

I think he’s saying that you are projecting your stupidity and cowardice. 

Very accurate description. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I couldn’t find a place that counts mass shootings in Canada. I had to loosen the rules even further to include knife and intentional mass vehicular homicides. 

More mass shootings in 6 weeks than we had in 340 years.  There were wars in those 340 years. 

No actually they lowered the bar to raise the numbers.  They also changed from indiscriminate to people who are killing people they know.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

They haven't decided to use it as political fodder to push an agenda....YET.   They are not worried about the 10 million guns in Canada vs the 310 million in the US.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No actually they lowered the bar to raise the numbers.  

And the Canadian population is like 1/10th of ours. This turd is really out there.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

And the Canadian population is like 1/10th of ours. This turd is really out there.

He likes commenting on our issues with illegal immigration when maple syrup land has like 200,000 illegals.   Yeah come talk to us when that number becomes 2-3 million.  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We have our own problems with shootings.  Now multiple the shithole areas where they are happening by 100 to match that of the USA and are we really much better?  

Banned guns or not.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We have our own problems with shootings.  Now multiple the shithole areas where they are happening by 100 to match that of the USA and are we really much better?  

Banned guns or not.

78% of murder victoms in the US have had at least 10 arrests. These are not babysitters who are getting killed. Are their innocents killed? Of course there are. Just like Canada , Mexico and anywhere else. But the majority are making the country a better place with their demise.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

78% of murder victoms in the US have had at least 10 arrests. These are not babysitters who are getting killed. Are their innocents killed? Of course there are. Just like Canada , Mexico and anywhere else. But the majority are making the country a better place with their demise.

Most of the murder victims here are gang related.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Banned guns or not.

The shit just hit the fan this year. My bet is that we will make changes to fix the problem. When the shit hits the fan in the US their solution is more shit and fans. 

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That’s murder victims total. Not mass mass shooting victims. It also excluded suicide. 

Aren’t you people always arguing that banning guns will mean only criminals will have guns?

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The shit just hit the fan this year. My bet is that we will make changes to fix the problem. When the shit hits the fan in the US their solution is more shit and fans. 

Justin will get right on it.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He likes commenting on our issues with illegal immigration when maple syrup land has like 200,000 illegals.   Yeah come talk to us when that number becomes 2-3 million.  

Are you concerned with @DAVE

On 1/3/2019 at 10:04 AM, Highmark said:

Yes and with all due respect your opinion on our immigration issues bears little value.   Sorry its just not your problem until the US is just a place to pass thru to get to Canada.  

Just now, DAVE said:

Hes a little slow...Zam has been smacking him around more then usual.

Yep.  

Edited by Highmark