Check your account email address ×

Texas sure likes their guns

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re wrong but anyway more square pegs in round holes :lmao: 

You’re my bitch...and that’s all their is to it.  Your mental disabilities allow you to believe you are winning but, if we asked everyone here who “owns” who...well....

Should we do a poll?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. You played the long game on that one. 

No, he’s every bit the retard you are.  Dave doesn’t come in here whining constantly about everything.  Much less, another country’s political climate.

Face it.  You are a little hating, miserable liar.  You and Tool are famous over at least two sled forums for it.

Now, call me a pedophile, get Tool Kit to proclaim your “ownage” of me then, go find another forum to spew your little sad sacking, ineptness and jealousy.  Bring your god damn plastic boat and pedal bike with you.  

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s murder victims total. Not mass mass shooting victims. It also excluded suicide. 

Aren’t you people always arguing that banning guns will mean only criminals will have guns?

Duh , yeah. Why do you think criminals will give up their guns if you ban them. Did junkies give up their heroin?

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Duh , yeah. Why do you think criminals will give up their guns if you ban them. Did junkies give up their heroin?

Look.  This is simple.  If citizens (or non) want to live in America...they will give up their firearms when the government asks politely for them.  If they don't, all registered and legal gun owners will have their guns taken by force.  Done!  Easy peazy!  No more bad people with guns!

Hold on, ..this may be flawed.  I had something stupid and liberal in my ear.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Even if it did work ( and we all know it wouldn't ) Im not giving up my guns so criminals stop shooting each other. The idea of criminals shooting each other dosnt bother me.

That doesn't really bother anybody.  That's why the MSM can't find Chicago on a map.

And yuh....I think we can all agree that "cold dead hands" doesn't really describe it accurately.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If non criminals with guns end up going postal and killing co-workers, family, school kids, theatre and concert goers and criminals kill other criminals,  then that’s a good reason for gun control. 

Criminals will keep killing each other and law abiding citizens won’t have weapons available when they go postal. 

You know like how in Canada it hardly ever happens. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You’re my bitch...and that’s all their is to it.  Your mental disabilities allow you to believe you are winning but, if we asked everyone here who “owns” who...well....

Should we do a poll?

You’re triggered again :lmao: :lol: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If non criminals with guns end up going postal and killing co-workers, family, school kids, theatre and concert goers and criminals kill other criminals,  then that’s a good reason for gun control. 

Criminals will keep killing each other and law abiding citizens won’t have weapons available when they go postal. 

And in the great scale of things the risk of it happening to me is so small that I would never consider giving up rights for it. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

And in the great scale of things the risk of it happening to me is so small that I would never consider giving up rights for it. 

You think the person that slowly develops dementia or has a psychotic episode sees it coming?  When did the Vegas shooter go from having his guns for protection?

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

More of the same old, dull and repetitive ignorance from the ignorant.  Projection, reality.  Projection, reality.  Projection, reality.  repeat.  repeat.  repeat. repeat.......

:lol: dumb fucking coward.  You bring NOTHING of real value to any forum.

that whole snowbevis self awareness thing shinning bright for him to not see again  

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

liberal fucked up thinking 101 

lets see how brazen some thug life pile of shit will be when he knows no one in the home or office is packing  

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lets see how brazen some thug life pile of shit will be when he knows no one in the home or office is packing  

Canada is still in the process of importing their brown people problems.  They went high end, religious fanatic/terrorist from the new J. Peterman catalog.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

You mean like in Canada when most thugs are sure that homeowners aren't armed.

Maybe your thinking is NRA pawn 101.

Keep up the good work.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean like in Canada when most thugs are sure that homeowners aren't armed.

Maybe your thinking is NRA pawn 101.

Keep up the good work.

You shoot a criminal  in your own home in Canada you get charged.