Check your account email address ×

Air travel union leaders release dire safety warning as shutdown continues

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are one of the few that think there is any winning to be had here. 

There is.no real winning on social media.  But, there is damn sure real losing.  Oh, that’s right, you don’t recognize that.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell me more nightcap. 

About what?  I summed it up pretty well.  What part confused you?  

Btw, try to be clever with your own material.  Good grief.  Pathetic.

See?  ^^^^^^. This is you losing, again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is.no real winning on social media.  But, there is damn sure real losing.  Oh, that’s right, you don’t recognize that.  

Every time Slinger posts it's a win. Not really for the reasons he thinks though. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Every time Slinger posts it's a win. Not really for the reasons he thinks though. 

Tools too!  You know how you know Tool Kit “wins”?  He tells you.  :lmao:

Slinger is a whole lot less presumptive and whole lot less repulsive.

29 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Meh, not concerned. Keep it closed, close more even.

The people that aren’t being paid should stop working. Then you will see a real shut down. Right now it’s Trump being an asshole and causing people financial hardships. If they all stopped work then you could all share the pain. 

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

The people that aren’t being paid should stop working. Then you will see a real shut down. Right now it’s Trump being an asshole and causing people financial hardships. If they all stopped work then you could all share the pain. 

as long as they don't get backpay when they go back to work i'm good with that.  think it would be good for all if there was real pain.  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No its Pelosi being an asshole...

Dems wanted a barrier up until Trump wanted one.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They do have every right to go find a different job. As we all do.

If they are 10 or 15 years from retirement that would be stupid.  But if they all called in sick for a week Trumpkins would really be able to own this. Too bad the bones spur Dr is dead.  He would have written a Drs note. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I have no problem with those not being paid not showing up to work. I wouldn't either unless it meant I wouldn't get any back pay. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I have no problem with those not being paid not showing up to work. I wouldn't either unless it meant I wouldn't get any back pay. 

The way the right wing talk about these union jobs being so cushy and well paid, I would bet they have pretty decent benefits.

They could fuck over every one of those elected dumbasses by rotating sick days.  Just have enough people not show that they have to shut down.  Air traffic controllers will call in sick or stress leave. TSA can do the same. Border patrol should as well. 

When the airports shut down because of lack of staff, when goods can't make it across the border, people will start to bitch. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The way the right wing talk about these union jobs being so cushy and well paid, I would bet they have pretty decent benefits.

They could fuck over every one of those elected dumbasses by rotating sick days.  Just have enough people not show that they have to shut down.  Air traffic controllers will call in sick or stress leave. TSA can do the same. Border patrol should as well. 

When the airports shut down because of lack of staff, when goods can't make it across the border, people will start to bitch. 

Fuck the TSA, that useless waste of taxpayer $$ shouldn't even be a thing!

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

USA made a lot of enemies. Gotta have someone checking our shoes. 

Fuck that, TSA is a useless waste of money that violates our rights. Fuck em!

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You're  Canadian though....

I keep telling them that but they check my shoes too. 

I'm not scheduled to fly through the excited states for a while so shut er down and see what the great deal maker does.