Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hey now! Don’t try to show a systemic issue of problematic whiteness at that school. THAT DOESNT COUNT!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️

A seven year old picture is now systemic racism.....SMH.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Already been covered and yeah a 7 year old picture is relevant how again? FTR I already said the blackface shit is wrong.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A seven year old picture is now systemic racism.....SMH.

It shows a pattern of conduct that points to the school being problematic. One where their student body has now twice in a few days been shown to be involved in racist behavior. I’d say that’s relevant. 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Faculty is 100% white as well.

So are you.

God damn social justice warriors really ramping up here.  Can we make these fucking red hats a different color or something?  NOT WHITE THO!!!!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It shows a pattern of conduct that points to the school being problematic. One where their student body has now twice in a few days been shown to be involved in racist behavior. I’d say that’s relevant. 

So now the whole fucking school is racist and teaching racism?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

At a minimum the school does a terrible job at stopping problematic behavior.

So, we are blaming schools for this now?  How can they stop it. How does a school system control and/or “stop” the youth from acting, well...like kids?

Is it just “white” schools?  White Christian private schools failing at this?

”Critical thinking”.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, we are blaming schools for this now?  How can they stop it. How does a school system control and/or “stop” the youth from acting, well...like kids?

”Critical thinking”.

Not allowed to smile is next!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

”Critical thinking”.

How does a school stop racist actions? Expulsion. How about at a minimum they don’t allow their students to dress up in blackface at a basketball game. How about they don’t let their 14-17 year old students go unsupervised and get in clashes with people of color...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How does a school stop racist actions? Expulsion. How about at a minimum they don’t allow their students to dress up in blackface at a basketball game. How about they don’t let their 14-17 year old students go unsupervised and get in clashes with people of color...

So they cant wear a maga hat youre saying?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Not allowed to smile is next!

They are looking for a pattern to place blame outside of their media.  There isn’t one so, make one! Then label it, vilify it and alert the social media hacks to get the word out.  

Watch for it: “Trump congratulates horrific white christian school for their racist teachings...gives all young racists at school MAGA hats.”

^^^Imagine reading this and thinking that would absurd..

Just now, Zambroski said:

They are looking for a pattern to place blame outside of their media.  There isn’t one so, make one! Then label it, vilify it and alert the social media hacks to get the word out.  

Watch for it: “Trump congratulates horrific white christian school for their racist teachings...gives all young racists at school MAGA hats.”

^^^Imagine reading this and thinking that would absurd..

Going to happen i bet.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You still want to believe it’s racism.....and found a 6-7 year old school athletic event having a black-out to support their team as proof!

Hard to believe you aren’t trolling here.

Just now, DAVE said:

So they cant wear a maga hat youre saying?

Hmm, not sure where I said that. I do think any school that sponsors and promotes students wearing partisan gear whether left or right is asking for trouble and stupid. “Hey let’s have our students wear MAGA hats and go into the political realm of DC where they will deal with anti-Trump fanatics. That sounds like a wise decision.”

Hmm, not sure where I said that. I do think any school that sponsors and promotes students wearing partisan gear whether left or right is asking for trouble and stupid. “Hey let’s have our students wear MAGA hats and go into the political realm of DC where they will deal with anti-Trump fanatics. That sounds like a wise decision.”

It a private organization.  They teach fucking Christianity!  But, the fucking hats are what bother he left now?

smh.

Its a hat. No different then a Cleveland indians hat.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It a private organization.  They teach fucking Christianity!  But, the fucking hats are what bother he left now?

smh.

It’s just common sense. Sending a group of teenagers into that cesspool wearing that hat is a poor decision. Forget what the hat does or doesn’t represent. It’s what kind of reaction it will garner. It’s stupid.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s just common sense. Sending a group of teenagers into that cesspool wearing that hat is a poor decision. Forget what the hat does or doesn’t represent. It’s what kind of reaction it will garner. It’s stupid.

I don’t disagree.  But, let’s not forget who made that hat something evil because they lost a fair and democratic election.

Hint: same ones making this something it isn’t.