Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Oh noes! Death threats???

I guess maybe they all shoulda thought of that before raising a bunch of shitheads.

Great sentiment on MLk Day you fucking fraud.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you didnt answer shit. otherwise you'd tell me what you think happened. you could do it in 2-3 sentences. 

Ughhhh.

Boys were there doing their own idiotic protest/advocacy "thang" and minding their own bidnezz while being yelled at by the racist "black israelites"  Indian is there looking to cause problems and get on CNN as a "hero".  Walks up to aforementioned boys (minding their own bidnezz) and get's in their group uninvited.  Is met with a punk smiling at him..wearing that FUCKING HAT!!!! THAT FUCKING HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lib media pounces...edits video to try and show Trump racism to encite more Trump hate and keep their little haters together...narrative fails after truth comes out.  Media back peddles.  Slinger denies.

May have been 5-6 sentences.  Sorry about that.

Now...tell me what I REALLY think.  :lmao: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: and smails makes the turn. the more lefties that get involved the more you want back in camp retard too? 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

open the gate for him!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf has changed smails, you spineless twit? 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

overreacted :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

was it noggin, or SR that pushed you back over to the dark side? you were doing fine before. 

how do the death threats change what happened yesterday smails? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so what did it? what change in the story made you change your mind? :dunno:

Go interrogate someone else you fucking freak.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ughhhh.

Boys were there doing their own idiotic protest/advocacy "thang" and minding their own bidnezz while being yelled at by the racist "black israelites"  Indian is there looking to cause problems and get on CNN as a "hero".  Walks up to aforementioned boys (minding their own bidnezz) and get's in their group uninvited.  Is met with a punk smiling at him..wearing that FUCKING HAT!!!! THAT FUCKING HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lib media pounces...edits video to try and show Trump racism to encite more Trump hate and keep their little haters together...narrative fails after truth comes out.  Media back peddles.  Slinger denies.

do you have proof indian was there to cause problems? what about boys surrounding him and being obnoxious? 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Oh noes! On a national holiday most of these kids' parents probably refer to as 'James Earl Ray Day' or 'Dead niggers day'?

Where is my decency...

🙄

Wow...assumptions, labels, intolerance.....you are a fraud.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhhh.

Pretty much nailed it. :bc:  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhhh.

That kid and the rest of the group should get an invite to the white house and chow down on the finest assortment of burgers and fries with Trump and his family.  Amen.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhhh.

the boys were minding their own business? :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...assumptions, labels, intolerance.....you are a fraud.

Yeah no one would ever imagine that parents who send their little brats to a private all boys mostly white Catholic school in Kentucky would ever be racist in any way...

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

was it noggin, or SR that pushed you back over to the dark side? you were doing fine before. 

:lol: "Pick our side..we are the true and righteous.'

do you have proof indian was there to cause problems? what about boys surrounding him and being obnoxious? 

The video...oh, and the report that was posted here (that you ignored) that he has a history of being an instigator.  It's my firm guess he was there to do the exact thing he did.  ANd look at you boys scooping him up with your little silver spoons.  "Mmmmmmm....love me some righteous, Trump hating injun man!"

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That kid and the rest of the group should get an invite to the white house and chow down on the finest assortment of burgers and fries with Trump and his family.  Amen.

Great idea. Maybe bring in the Black Hebrews to for a little get together. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah no one would ever imagine that parents who send their little brats to a private all boys mostly white Catholic school in Kentucky would ever be racist in any way...

You imagine a lot of things from your all white compound.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Do you send your kids to a mostly all black school?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

The video...oh, and the report that was posted here (that you ignored) that he has a history of being an instigator.  It's my firm guess he was there to do the exact thing he did.  ANd look at you boys scooping him up with your little silver spoons.  "Mmmmmmm....love me some righteous, Trump hating injun man!"

walking around at a protest hitting on a drum is asking for trouble? the other report didn't make him an instigator either. it made him a victim. did you not read what happened? 

fucking smails :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No shit....dude is a fucking hack.