Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Woolie the victim. You’re only a victim of your own stupidity. Stupid little Trumpster. 

Hey I’m going to ride my new snowmobile later today and this weekend with several good friends, you repugnant little pussy.  If that makes me a victim, ok.  

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I’m going to ride my new snowmobile later today and this weekend with several good friends, you repugnant little pussy.  If that makes me a victim, ok.  

It doesn't but I'm sure you could find a way to make it so you are...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What are you  though?

Hey, can you impress me with your lavish trips put on credit cards and you immersing yourself in foreign countries while taking the paid bus tour?  Did they offer a sandwich or something on those tours or, at least shuttle you off securely to get something to eat?  I bet those were scary fucking moments for you getting off the safety of the bus and crossing that 8 feet of sidewalk to get through the McDonalds doorway.  Ahhhh....but he foreign cuisine was excellent!  AMIRITE?  :lol: 

PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Poor stupid night cap. triggered enough to call a luxury cruise a bus tour. 

Pro tip.  If you book your trips on travel credit cards, you get free cancellation insurance, insurance coverage for rental cars and build up points for flights etc  

Its all paid for by dummies that carry a balance in their credit cards.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Pro tip.  If you book your trips on travel credit cards, you get free cancellation insurance, insurance coverage for rental cars and build up points for flights etc  

For what you paid....I wouldnt call that luxury.

Or your standards are low.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

For what you paid....I wouldnt call that luxury.

Or your standards are low.

6 months per year. In a house that needs 100 grand worth of repairs in order to be worth 200 grand?   

Talk about low standards. :frech:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

6 months per year. In a house that needs 100 grand worth of repairs in order to be worth 200 grand?   

Talk about low standards. :frech:

Im not bragging about luxury though!!!

:lol:

:owned:

And where did i say repairs liar?

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, BarbieHands.....you went on a LUXURY cruise?  LUXURY?  :lol: Ahhhhh...only the best your credit cards could buy, eh?

Thanks for the tip.  Can I give you one in return?

image.jpeg

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A bus tour sounds more interesting.  Actually it doesn't.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe I missed it but where did you go?  We did the 14 day Viking Grand European tour last year.  Added 4 days on each end in Budapest and Amsterdam.  It was pretty bad ass.  Viking does and incredible job.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe I missed it but where did you go?  We did the 14 day Viking Grand European tour last year.  Added 4 days on each end in Budapest and Amsterdam.  It was pretty bad ass.  Viking does and incredible job.  

Who cares.:lol:

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Tahiti

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tahiti

That is a long ways for a cruise.  You really gotta like the ship to sail all the way to Tahiti.  I'm kind of a hop on hop off kind of guy.   Maybe when I'm older a cruise to Tahiti would fit better.  

Now a plane ride to Tahiti would be really cool.  

41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

French Polynesia. Tahiti,  Moorea, bora bora. Beautiful places. Kind of what I expected Hawaii to be when I went. 

Small ship. 150 passengers 102 crew. “Sailing “ yaght. Biking, snorkelling. Etc not tons of recorded history but a beautiful place once you get away from the towns.

cruise is a super chill way to see Europe. In some cases you don’t have to worry about getting back on the ship if you like where you are. Just grab a hotel and take a train to the next stop.  

We did a couple of large ships first but found small ships stay in port longer, sometimes overnight and prefer them now.  

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is a long ways for a cruise.  You really gotta like the ship to sail all the way to Tahiti.  I'm kind of a hop on hop off kind of guy.   Maybe when I'm older a cruise to Tahiti would fit better.  

Flew to Tahiti out of San Francisco. They just started a new route to Papeete.  Much more civilized than LAX.

I don’t like At sea days either. I like port days.  We avoid at sea days as much as possible. 

Looks like we lucked out and missed the shit show.  They are starting to delay flights  because of the Trump shutdown. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/nyregion/airports-shutdown-laguardia-faa.html

Edited by revkevsdi

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We did cooke island a few yrs ago for 28 days. Id like to go back....we almost did last yr...but we decided to check out az instead. I think we made the right choice.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Flew to Tahiti out of San Francisco. They just started a new route to Papeete.  Much more civilized than LAX.

I don’t like At sea days either. I like port days.  We avoid at sea days as much as possible. 

Looks like we lucked out and missed the shit show.  They are starting to delay flights  because of the Trump shutdown. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/nyregion/airports-shutdown-laguardia-faa.html

Oh yea.  That's way more like it.  That would be a very cool cruise for sure.   I bet that was a lot of fun.  

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh yea.  That's way more like it.  That would be a very cool cruise for sure.   I bet that was a lot of fun.  

If you luck out and the conditions are right the water sports platform has SUPs, kayaks, water skiing wakeboards etc. The gear was kind of clunky but swimming off the boat was alright.  

Food was amazing. 

So we’ve done royal Caribbean celebrity azamara and windstar.  Azamara was probably the best but we had a great time on all of them. Might have been because azamara was Greek isles one time and turkey to Italy the next.  Royal Carribean had a climbing wall, ice rink and surf wave. My daughter and her friend had a great time. But huge ship, short stays etc. Having seen what smaller ships are like I probably wouldn’t go back to a big one. But we still thought it was great at the time. 

Our other windstar was through the Panama Canal and up to Costa Rica.  They had an expert on the canal who talked all about the construction etc. Then an expert on Costa Rica for the rest of the tour. Both people were really into their jobs. Smart guys and really great to talk to. The cruise ended in Costa Rica so we hung out there for a while.  

Caribbean once seem to have short stays and at sea days. We caught one out of Puerto Rico and the islands more or less blended together. I would probably have enjoyed picking one island and staying instead of cruising.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

If you luck out and the conditions are right the water sports platform has SUPs, kayaks, water skiing wakeboards etc. The gear was kind of clunky but swimming off the boat was alright.  

Food was amazing. 

So we’ve done royal Caribbean celebrity azamara and windstar.  Azamara was probably the best but we had a great time on all of them. Might have been because azamara was Greek isles one time and turkey to Italy the next.  Royal Carribean had a climbing wall, ice rink and surf wave. My daughter and her friend had a great time. But huge ship, short stays etc. Having seen what smaller ships are like I probably wouldn’t go back to a big one. But we still thought it was great at the time. 

Our other windstar was through the Panama Canal and up to Costa Rica.  They had an expert on the canal who talked all about the construction etc. Then an expert on Costa Rica for the rest of the tour. Both people were really into their jobs. Smart guys and really great to talk to. The cruise ended in Costa Rica so we hung out there for a while.  

Caribbean once seem to have short stays and at sea days. We caught one out of Puerto Rico and the islands more or less blended together. I would probably have enjoyed picking one island and staying instead of cruising.  

We really enjoy cruises too.  It's a good way to see a lot of country.  

Viking did an amazing job through central Europe.  200 passengers 50 crew members.  

Sounds like the Tahiti cruise was pretty bad ass.  

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We really enjoy cruises too.  It's a good way to see a lot of country.  

Viking did an amazing job through central Europe.  200 passengers 50 crew members.  

Sounds like the Tahiti cruise was pretty bad ass.  

That’s a good size ship as well, the Viking one.  

I know it’s lazy but you can get off the ship with a small back pack and not worry about your stuff being in a rental car, your passport etc.  See some sights, hit a beach get drunk, grab a meal out or head back to the ship  

I wouldn’t call the Tahiti trip bad ass but it was a great way to see some of the islands. It’s a really expensive place otherwise. On water bungalows were over $1,000.00 per night. Breakfast buffet at the hotel we stayed at was $33.00 each and wasn’t amazing. 

Bora bora had some of the big guns left over from ww2. Kind of a weird decision to put everything there.  When the US. showed up there were 1,000 people on the island and suddenly there were warships with 6,500 people on the ships. The people didn’t know wtf was happening.  Scared the crap out of them. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s a good size ship as well, the Viking one.  

I know it’s lazy but you can get off the ship with a small back pack and not worry about your stuff being in a rental car, your passport etc.  See some sights, hit a beach get drunk, grab a meal out or head back to the ship  

I wouldn’t call the Tahiti trip bad ass but it was a great way to see some of the islands. It’s a really expensive place otherwise. On water bungalows were over $1,000.00 per night. Breakfast buffet at the hotel we stayed at was $33.00 each and wasn’t amazing. 

Bora bora had some of the big guns left over from ww2. Kind of a weird decision to put everything there.  When the US. showed up there were 1,000 people on the island and suddenly there were warships with 6,500 people on the ships. The people didn’t know wtf was happening.  Scared the crap out of them. 

1000 bucks a nite is a good deal