Check your account email address ×

Howard Dean Disses Tulsi Gabbard

• Platinum Contributing Member

The smear campaign against Tulsi Gabbard has started earlier than I expected with Howard Dean saying just now on CNN that she doesn't know what she is doing and has no business running for President....Dems really are shrill and miserable. They must really be threatened by her ideas and chances.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

She called out members of her own party for the idiocy of trying to weaponize religion last week and was hammered about it.  The Dems will have absolutely no voice of reason fucking up their narratives!

Sad.  I think you and I have both agreed she’s be a good run for 2020.  An educated, moderate voice of reason...or, the closest I’ve seen from the Dems anyway.

Scratch her name off the list!  Smh.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The smear campaign against Tulsi Gabbard has started earlier than I expected with Howard Dean saying just now on CNN that she doesn't know what she is doing and has no business running for President....Dems really are shrill and miserable. They must really be threatened by her ideas and chances.

The dems behavior is on display here everyday....

Look at the shape mc toolkit and slinger are in.

They are a mental mess.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump voters above just by the fact they voted for Trump ...oh wait ones a Russian the other a Canadian and one is a ladder ape.

Nevermind

A ladder ape....really? At least I earn my money and wasn’t handed a seat warmer job because my family felt bad for me. So no comment about the OP...shocker. GFY

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A ladder ape....really? At least I earn my money and wasn’t handed a seat warmer job because my family felt bad for me. So no comment about the OP...shocker. GFY

No one felt bad for me Jimmy. After working in the printing industry for 25 years at 2 major commercial printers and spending time consulting the family business I went to work for them for 19 years before retirement.

sorry I used ladder ape I was reaching for a comedic comeback.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one felt bad for me Jimmy. After working in the printing industry for 25 years at 2 major commercial printers and spending time consulting the family business I went to work for them for 19 years before retirement.

sorry I used ladder ape I was reaching for a comedic comeback.

That’s fine but your comment parallels Hillary’s depolorables comment...running down the working class is no way to win national elections.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

She called out members of her own party for the idiocy of trying to weaponize religion last week and was hammered about it.  The Dems will have absolutely no voice of reason fucking up their narratives!

Sad.  I think you and I have both agreed she’s be a good run for 2020.  An educated, moderate voice of reason...or, the closest I’ve seen from the Dems anyway.

Make that 3, she would be a good one for the Dems, but like you said.  They are not going to let anyone mess up their current plan.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know much about her but a moderate from Hawaii ? really ? or just a moderate compared to where the party is right now ? 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is how it started with trump and the gop attacks. 

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't know much about her but a moderate from Hawaii ? really ? or just a moderate compared to where the party is right now ? 

Well, "moderate" is subjective and of course she's a moderate for where those half-wits are right now.  I think she'd garner a lot of the moderate vote.  She seems pretty common sense oriented which puts her WAY above anybody else in that party.  Now, she's had a gaffe or two since 2016 also.  But, still....head and shoulders above everything else I've seen.

So...she's got no chance with the Dem party.

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is how it started with trump and the gop attacks. 

Oh my god.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, "moderate" is subjective and of course she's a moderate for where those half-wits are right now.  I think she'd garner a lot of the moderate vote.  She seems pretty common sense oriented which puts her WAY above anybody else in that party.  Now, she's had a gaffe or two since 2016 also.  But, still....head and shoulders above everything else I've seen.

So...she's got no chance with the Dem party.

Oh my god.  

You have the most selective memory of anyone here. Is it any wonder your wife is pissed off all the time with you using bathroom wash clothes to clean your ass instead of the charmin 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You have the most selective memory of anyone here. Is it any wonder your wife is pissed off all the time with you using bathroom wash clothes to clean your ass instead of the charmin 

Hahaha...first it was shit tickets and now we have shit cloths!!!!!  😂

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh, I think I've got a pretty good memory.  What the fuck are "bathroom wash clothes"?  That sounds like some shit out of The Waltons.  Was that the final straw with your wife? 

Eeeesh.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think I've got a pretty good memory.  What the fuck are "bathroom wash clothes"?  That sounds like some shit out of The Waltons.  Was that the final straw with your wife? 

Eeeesh.  :lol: 

Lemme guess....you use a loofah?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lemme guess....you use a loofah?

I use a bar of fucking soap.  I don't use any "wash clothes" or any other fucking thing.  I air dry running through the fucking neighborhood eating a double bacon and cheese sandwich while marking the mailboxes and flipping off the neighbor kids!

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump voters above just by the fact they voted for Trump ...oh wait ones a Russian the other a Canadian and one is a ladder ape.

Nevermind

Hard to tell who says dumber shit, you or toolkit :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

If he says he was then I'd probably believe him unlike SnowRider the bullshit artist

Yeah...MC is just stupid.  He's not a liar that I have seen.  He's also smart enough not to risk everything acting like a fucking retarded troll day after day on a forum board while his whole life is visible for all to see.  What a fucking idiot.

It’s great reading posts about reason from those who voted for Dump and still defend his every move :lmao: This place never disappoints.....hypocrisy and cluelessness are the norms from the 🤡 Posse :lmao:  It’s like listening to a bunch of mental midgets sit around and argue over who’s the smartest....... :lol: