Check your account email address ×

Howard Dean Disses Tulsi Gabbard

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...actually, I take that back.  MC is a liar also....just not as big of one.

"I know this KErNaL friend of mine and he says........."

:lol: 

For him its just old age but toolkit it's just stupidity rearing its ugly head for all to see

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think I've got a pretty good memory.  What the fuck are "bathroom wash clothes"?  That sounds like some shit out of The Waltons.  Was that the final straw with your wife? 

Eeeesh.  :lol: 

After 31 years of marriage we both wanted something different. Two adults making a decision. She still watches my dog when I’m away on weekends and we occasionally hang out for lunch. Last summer her place got hit by a toranado and a I gathered a bunch to help her out. I still borrow her dobie for pet therapy at the clinic. We’re cool. And other questions? :) 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

After 31 years of marriage we both wanted something different. Two adults making a decision. She still watches my dog when I’m away on weekends and we occasionally hang out for lunch. Last summer her place got hit by a toranado and a I gathered a bunch to help her out. I still borrow her dobie for pet therapy at the clinic. We’re cool. And other questions? :) 

I’m not interviewing you.  I don’t care about any of this.  

What are your salary requirements?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

...actually, I take that back.  MC is a liar also....just not as big of one.

"I know this KErNaL friend of mine and he says........."

:lol: 

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s great reading posts about reason from those who voted for Dump and still defend his every move :lmao: This place never disappoints.....hypocrisy and cluelessness are the norms from the 🤡 Posse :lmao:  It’s like listening to a bunch of mental midgets sit around and argue over who’s the smartest....... :lol: 

They have really no life. Looking at post counts, times you post etc. you might think they are Russian hacks.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m not interviewing you.  I don’t care about any of this.  

What are your salary requirements?

Let me me offer you a bit of advice, and this coming from an expert interviewer, if you don’t want to know the answer to something, don’t ask. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let me me offer you a bit of advice, and this coming from an expert interviewer, if you don’t want to know the answer to something, don’t ask. 

Why not?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They have really no life. Looking at post counts, times you post etc. you might think they are Russian hacks.

:lol: I mean, absolutely no ability for self reflection.  Zero.  It’s actually kind of interesting from a purely psychological observational standpoint.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why not?

:lol: I mean, absolutely no ability for self reflection.  Zero.  It’s actually kind of interesting from a purely psychological observational standpoint.

Dude - you’re easily the biggest culprit for lacking self reflection on the site :lmao:  Your accusations and descriptions are self-descriptions :lol:  You’re a conservative......who’s a joke on a conservative site :lmao: 

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What she did to Al Franken pretty much eliminates her from dem voters.

So by calling for Franken to resign she alienated Democrat Voters....where do you come up with this shit? 😂

BTW this has nothing to do with  the voters....it's clear that the DNC has a smear campaign planned for her....how cute.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So by calling for Franken to resign she alienated Democrat Voters....where do you come up with this shit? 😂

BTW this has nothing to do with  the voters....it's clear that the DNC has a smear campaign planned for her....how cute.

Pay attention Jimmy.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you’re easily the biggest culprit for lacking self reflection on the site :lmao:  Your accusations and descriptions are self-descriptions :lol:  You’re a conservative......who’s a joke on a conservative site :lmao: 

You lack self reflection for different reasons than MC.  He's an imbecile.  You have a mental disorder that makes you believe you possess things and traits that you do not.  

Things like (not exclusive):

• Intelligence
  • Cleverness
  • Bravery
  • Success
  • Debate skills
  • A Chin
  • Great sense of style
  • Sled riding abilities
  • Sled maintenance abilities